Lovey dovey's pt.1

"Hester, I'm bored," hort said. "Well then, go to Sophie, oh wait, she isn't here!" Hester said rudely. "Yeah,yeah. Hester, do you want to go to Gavaldon?" Hort asked. "What do you mean we can't go there?" Hester questioned. "I heard from the asshole,tedros that there was a portal that opened up for Agatha and Sophie, so if we beg the storian, then we'll go to Gavaldon,hort responded. "And why do you want to go to Gavaldon?" Hester asked. "Because if we got to Gavaldon,  dovey will worry and drag lesso with her to get us, then Agatha and Sophie will come back and show the two that they're in love," hort said. "Wow, you are actually smart," Hester said. "Thank you," hort said. "Now go get your coat!" Hester yelled.

Hester and hort walked to the headmaster's tower. "How do we open this door???" Hort asked. "Like this!" Hester yelled, kicking down the door.
Hester walked through, looking at all the books on the shelves.  "Wow, that is a lot of books," hort said, amazed. The two of them walked to the center of the room, seeing a book and a quill writing away.  "Uh, all mighty quill?" Hort said as Hester punched his stomach. "Hello, Hester Prynne and Hort Scourie, what do you need?" The quill said. "IT FUCKING TALKS?!" Hort yells. "Your last name is Scourie?" Hester asked. "Shut up," hort said. "Anyways, storain, we just want to go to Gavaldon to get dovey and lesso to follow us so they can fall in love or whatever," Hester said.  "OH THANK GOD!" The quill said. "What?!" Hort asked. "You have no idea how long I wanted them to get together, rafal just ruined my whole 'opposite attract' a few years back," the quill said in a sassy tone.  "Do you think we're asleep?" Hort whispered to Hester. "Oh definitely," Hester agreed.  "Anyways, I'll grant your wish," the storian said, making a portal appear. The two nevers walk through the portal.

"Damn, I didn't realize it really cold here," hort said. "I told you to grab your coat, idiot," Hester said.  "Look! There's a bunch of ice!!!" Hort said, sliding on the ice.  "Let's get to Agatha's already!" Hester said, trying to walk on the ice. After a very long time of falling and tripping on the ice, they finally got to the graveyard. "How do we know if this is Agatha's house?" Hort asked. "Beatrix said that she called her a witch, and witches live near graveyards," Hester explained.  "Yeah, at least regular witches have nice homes. You had a cold candy house, " hort said mockingly.
"Hort." Hester said, mad. "Yeah, yeah, I know I'm not allowed to talk about her, I'm sorry, Hes," hort said.

"Agatha, can you check who's at the door?" Agatha's mom said. "Sure," Agatha said, opening the door to two nevers. "Hi, Agatha!" Hester said with an embarrassing smile. "Sup, queen!" Hort said. "HOW DID YOU GET HERE?!" Agatha yelled. "Aggie, who's at the door?" Agatha's mom asked. "Oh, just some friends I told you about," Agatha said,  letting the two inside. "This idiot is hort, and this lesbian is hester," Agatha introduced her friends. "Oh those two," Agatha's mom said, recalling what Agatha said about them.

In the school for evil. "LESSO!!!" Clarissa said, panicking as she kicked down lesso's door. "What?" Lesso asked. "Have you seen hort or Hester???" Clarissa asked, her hands shaking.  "No. But that's probably why I don't have a headache!" Lesso said. "You don't think they went to Gavaldon?" Clarissa asked. "If they did, I ain't going with you," lesso said. "Oh, they probably did. Go get your coat, leo!" Clarissa somewhat yelled. "I don't want to goooo!" Lesso argued. "GET. YOUR. COAT. LESSO!" Clarissa yelled, her eyes filled with fire. "Fine,fine!" Lesso said.

The two love birds got into a portal after Clarissa had chosen what outfit to wear. "Why does there have to be ice?!" Lesso complained. "It's not that bad," Clarissa said, gliding across the ice. "Of course you can do it perfectly," lesso said sarcastically.  "I can only do it after a lot of practice!" Clarissa said happily. "Ugh" lesso said rolling her eyes.
After a lot of failed attempts they finally found their way to Agatha's house. "Ooo, what are those flowers? There' so pretty!" Clarissa said, staring at snowdrops. "Their snowdrops, princess," lesso said lovingly. 

Clarissa knocked on the door. "So many visitors, today," Agatha's mom said, opening the door to a pissed dovey and a colder lesso. "Agatha, it's for you!" Agatha's mom said.  "Thanks, mom - Dovey?!" Agatha's soft words turned into a yell. "Hello, where are my kids?!" Dovey yelled. "See, I told you we're their kids!" Hort said. "Yeah, fuck off hort!" Hester yelled.

AN: I totally see Dovey and Lesso as the parents of Hort and Hester.

Word count: 818