Chapter 11

Year: 2015
Y/n age: 23 years old
Allison and Lucas age: 7 years old
Mateo age: 5 years old

Y/n POV

Me and Rae are planning our wedding when I got a call from dad so I answered it. "Hey, dad. What's up?" I asked him as I put him on speaker so Rae could hear. "Y/n, it's Xolo. He's about to phase." Dad told me making me freeze as I see Rae looked at me before nodding her head. "You know what to do dad. Drag him to the woods I'll be there." I hastily told him. "Of course." Dad said before hanging up. Me and Rae walked in the backyard where the woods are but Rae is staying here. I took off my clothes and gave it to her before I shifted after 7 years. It feels nice being in my wolf form again but a little weird. I'm so glad the kids are at school right now.

Once I phased I shook my fur out a bit before looking at Rae who petted me softly. "Go, your brother needs you." Rae said before kissing my head. I turned back to the woods and took off to dad's where his backyard is also connected to the woods and I hear Xolo scream loudly, I howled to show them I was here. I went behind a tree and grabbed the clothes that dad set out to me and put them on. I walked out and see Xolo on the ground groaning in pain with sweat dripping down on him. I then looked at dad who looks sad. "I got him." I assured him. Dad nodded before backing up a bit.

I crouched in front of Xolo who was sweating a lot. "I know it hurts, I was the same way but you need to let that pain in and shift." I told him. He nodded his head as I backed away as I see him shaking much more faster before he shifted into his wolf. He looked at me before looking around. I smiled proudly at my brother before shifting. "How does it feel now that you finally shifted?" I asked him. "Woah, this is so cool. Wait, if I shifted then that means there's vampires around?" Xolo asked me. "I know and we need to patrol and make sure we kill them." I told him in an alpha's voice making him bow his head slightly.

Xolo Wolf form ⬇️⬇️⬇️

"I'm guessing you're my alpha and I'm your beta

"I'm guessing you're my alpha and I'm your beta." Xolo said as we start patrolling. We patrolled for a while before smelling the stench of a bloodsucker making us both growl lowly. "Stay behind me and wait for my signal." I told Xolo. Xolo didn't say anything but did as told as we both stalked and see a bloodsucker with red eyes. The vampire hissed at us as we stalked him. "Go around so we can cut him off." I ordered. Xolo nodded his wolf head before going around so now that the bloodsucker is blocked on both sides. "Let's kill him!" I growled out. Me and Xolo ran to the vampire as he tried to fight us off before Xolo took his head clean off.

We both howled in victory. I went behind a tree and phased before putting on shorts and a sports bra. I grabbed a lighter from the pocket as I see Xolo phased back easily and put on shorts and gathered the remains of the vampire and put it to a pile. I set the body on fire as me and Xolo just watch it burn. I look towards Xolo who was already staring at me. "Let's get you the pack tattoo." I said to him. He smiled and nodded his head before we phased and ran to dad's where we see clothes set out for us. We both changed and walked in the house where I see Rae and the kids here.