Chapter 4

February 19, 2008
Y/n age: 16 years old

Y/n POV

Rae is currently in labor while our families are outside in the waiting room. I held Rae's hand as she kept pushing out our kids as she squeezed my hand very tightly I think she broke some bones, thank god I heal fast. The nurse was helping her pushing the twins out and after a couple minutes I hear the sound of crying for the first baby. "A baby girl." The nurse told us. "Allison Uley." I said as I cut the umbilical cord. Rae started pushing again for Lucas to come out. The nurse handed Allison to another nurse to clean her off and again Rae kept pushing and after ten minutes Lucas came out crying like his sister. Rae let out a breath of relief as she leaned back very tired. "Lucas Uley." Rae said to the nurse as I cut the umbilical cord.

The nurse cleaned him off and handed me Allison and Lucas. I held them in each of my arms carefully before I handed Lucas to Rae who wanted to hold him. I held Allison very carefully as she opened her eyes to see me making me smile at my little princess as I gently rocked her. Then both of our families came in as they cooed at the twins. I let dad hold his granddaughter while Mr Hofstetter held Allison. "I want to hold my niece and nephew, Y/n." Xolo told me as he tried to reach for Lucas. I nodded as dad went down to his height. "Xolo, meet your niece and nephew Lucas Uley and Allison Uley." I told him as Mr Hofstetter went down so he could see his niece. Xolo smiled at his niece and nephew. "I'm your uncle, Xolo Uley. I'm gonna protect you and make sure no one messes with you, I promise." Xolo said to them. I smiled at my baby brother who is so innocent.

A couple days later

We finally got to take the twins home and right now we're at home spending some time with them. I did what I promised to Rae, I'll stop phasing when the twins are born and I'm doing just that. I also told her when either my brother or our kids phase I have to phase again to help them and she gets that. Right now Rae was in her room relaxing while I had the twins in each arm as they both cuddled into my warm body. I gently put them both in their cribs when they fell asleep in my arms, I made sure they don't wake up when I felt my phone vibrate from my pocket.

I took it out and see a message from Emily saying she gave birth to a healthy baby boy they named Greyson Uley. She even sent me a photo of him making me smile at my nephew so I decided to take a picture of the twins sleeping and sent them to her knowing she would love to meet her niece and nephew. Last year her and Sam officially tied the knot, I wanted to go, but I was too afraid to go but Emily assured me that it was okay and sent me the video of their wedding making me smile.

She knows that I'm afraid of seeing my brother and him finishing the job. Every time I think of that day I always cover my scar but Rae assures me that I'm far away from him and he won't hurt me. I'm glad I have Rae as my imprint, she makes sure I'm okay and I feel safe when she is around. I went to Rae's room where she is laying down on the bed sleeping peacefully. I gently pulled the covers over her and kissed her head before going to my room that her parents gave me. I grabbed my guitar and set up my mic and camera and pressed record.

Once I was finished with the cover song I stopped recording and edited the video before posting it on YouTube. I only posted cover songs as a hobby because I don't think I would ever become a singer, that's a one in a million chance that I'll pursue that career. After that I went to Rae's room since she loves to cuddle into me.

Two months later

I was at home with the twins playing with them while I also watched my brother as dad was out at work and Rae had to go somewhere with her mom. I've been doing online classes when I arrived here and I also got my first car since I passed my driving test and my dad bought me a used red 2004 Honda civic. I didn't care that it was used, I'm just happy I have my own car. As long as I keep getting good grades in my classes and work hard at my job as a cashier at a gas station I get to keep it. Anyways I set the twins in their cribs that I have in the living room so I could make their bottles and make Xolo something to eat.

I picked up Xolo from school since he got out early today. Xolo watched tv while also keeping an eye on his niece and nephew. I made Xolo a sandwich and gave it to him. "Thanks, Y/n." Xolo thanked as I rubbed his hair softly as I walked past him. I picked up Allison first and fed her as she drank her milk as Xolo picked up Lucas and fed him as I thanked him softly. Once Allison was finished I put a cloth on my shoulder and put her near it and patted her back so she could burp which she did and I set her in her crib so she can take her nap. I did the same with Lucas making him immediately burp. I set him down in his crib as he fell asleep.

After a couple of hours my dad came home and spend some time with his grandkids as I walked in the woods. I strolled around the woods and take in the nature surrounding me. I am gonna miss being able to phase but I want to be there for my kids and imprint. I'll protect them even when I stopped shifting. As I was walking I ran into Edward Cullen. I was confused on why he was here? "I just want you to know that everything with the Volturi is done. We found a half vampire and half human hybrid that Alice and Jasper found. They saved my family." Edward told me. I smiled at him. "I'm glad your family is safe, Edward. Renesme has the most supporting family she could have." I told him as I thought of my own kids at home.

Edward smiled at me knowing he read my mind. "I'm glad you're happy, Y/n. You have a second imprint and two beautiful children." Edward complemented. "Thanks, Edward. I promised my imprint that after our kids are born that I'll stop phasing. Even though it's weird not being in my wolf form, I'll do anything to keep Rae happy." I explained to him thinking of my imprint. "You know, Leah is very angry at herself for rejecting you." Edward said making me looked at him confused. "Why?" I asked him. "Because she didn't realized how much she needed you and when you left she was mad at herself. She searched through the woods and howled for you." Edward told me.

"Well, I've moved on and have a girlfriend who I am proud to call my imprint. We have two beautiful kids together. But like I said to Alice and Jasper, I'm not coming back. No matter what you tell me. I have a life here." I told him. Edward nodded his head. "I won't tell the pack about our conversation today. Take care, Y/n." Edward said. "Take care, Edward." I said. He nodded and speed off back to Forks. I walked back to the house and see that Rae is here taking care of our kids. I'm glad I made a right decision to leave my old life behind because I found a second imprint that made me a proud dad to our son and daughter.

I don't know if I'll ever go back to LA Push again but if I do, I will come back stronger and better than I ever was, with my own family by my side. I walked up to Rae and kissed her before I held Lucas in my arms as he was happy to see me. He gripped his hands on my sweater and kept babbling with his twin like they have a full blown conversation together, it's quite cute honestly. Throughout the day I spend some time with my kids and girlfriend.