Chapter 5

Year: 2009
Y/n age: 17 years old
Allison and Lucas age: 1 years old

Y/n POV

I was at my house with Rae as we were with our kids as dad took Xolo for an audition since Xolo has been wanting to become an actor. So it was just me and Rae for now. The twins were trying to learn how to walk but every time they get up they fall which is the cutest thing ever, they even try to help each other up. Allison stood up on her own with her wobbly legs while me and Rae scoot back a little to see if she could walk towards us. Allison then started to wobbly walk to us making me and Rae smile and then Lucas stood up and basically ran to me. "The twins took their first steps!" I said excitedly. "I got that on video." Rae said as she held her phone in her hands.

I picked up both of my kids and started dancing around making them giggle at me. "Momma." Lucas said. "Dada." Allison said. Me and Rae looked at each other in shock but happy expressions. "The twins said their first words! And I got it all on video!" Rae said excitedly. We celebrated with the twins and put on some music making the twins try to dance as Rae's family came here as Rae sent them the video of the twins first steps and word. After an hour my dad and brother came home. "What's going on?" Dad asked us. "The twins said their first words and took their first steps. Rae recorded it on her phone." I explained to them. "I want to see the video!" Xolo said as he ran to Rae who happily let him see the video.

The whole day the twins started running around one they got the hang of walking by themselves and dancing with their aunt and uncle.

Two weeks later

I made a couple of cover songs and posted it on YouTube and as of lately my videos have been getting more recognition. When I started I had 20 subscribers now I have 2.1 million subscribers. Rae was happy for me when she saw that I was becoming a little famous. The twins have been trying to form full sentences but they like to talk in their language a lot. And also my dad is thinking of moving to LA, California since Xolo wants to audition over there. Me and Rae are staying here until we are both done with our schooling, then we will move there with dad and Xolo. I'll be staying with Rae's parents for the time being until we graduate.

Dad and Xolo will be leaving next week so I'm helping Xolo pack his stuff and put it in boxes. I already packed my stuff and put it in my car for me to take to Mr and Mrs Hofstetter house. Luckily they trusted me enough to stay with them and take care of the twins. Once I was done helping Xolo pack his stuff and put it by the front door, I sat down on the couch tired from packing for an hour. Xolo came up to me with a Pepsi soda and gave me one. I thanked him before opening the can and drinking it. After a while Xolo went to his room to practice for his audition that is coming up while I watched tv.

A week later

I helped dad put everything in the moving truck as Xolo put his stuff as well. Today is the day that they're leaving for LA. I put my stuff in my car since I'm moving in Rae's house, our kids are already at the house so I'm not too worried about them right now. I see dad come up to me. "Y/n, I put the house in your name and once you turn 18, it's yours so you and Rae can move in together and for you to raise your kids." Dad told me as he gave me the house key. "Really? Thanks dad. But I will wait until I have a good stable job and then me and Rae can move in." I told him as I put the key in my pocket. Dad nodded his head before getting into his car with Xolo in the backseat.

I walked over to the backseat window that was rolled down. "I'm gonna miss you buddy. Take care of dad, will you?" I said to him. "I will, Y/n. I'm gonna miss you as well. I wished you were coming with us but I get that your education is important to you." Xolo told me. I rubbed his head softly, I'm gonna miss Xolo, he is only 8 years old. Ever since he met me, we were attached to the hip. I was his best friend as he was mine. This is the first time since we met that we are gonna be far apart from each other. I backed up as dad started the car as I waved at him making him do the same with a sad smile. He drove away with the moving truck following after.

I walked back to my car and got in the driver seat and drove to Rae's house. After a couple minutes driving, I arrived at the house and got out the car. I went to my trunk and opened it and grabbed my stuff as Rae came out and helped me. We both put my stuff in my room as I will put everything away after we finished.

After an hour I was finally done decorating my room so I walked into my kids nursery room. They immediately got excited seeing me and both made grabby hands towards me making me smile. I picked them both as they held onto me. I brought them to the living room where Rae was helping her mom make dinner. I set them down so they can play with their toys. After a while the dinner was ready so I got the twins and put them in their high chairs.

I got my plate while Rae and her sister fed the twins. I could still eat large portions of food so I ate three plates since Rae's family knows about how I heard to be a shapeshifter, I told them before the twins were born and I also told them about Rae being my imprint. I basically told them everything about me and my past and how I got the scar on my left arm. They were all supportive and kinda glad I was the person for Rae.

After dinner I helped the twins getting ready for bed. They kept on whining as I put their pajamas on and put them into their cribs. I put on the nightlight for them as it sings twinkle twinkle little star. Once I know they finally past out I went to Rae's room as I see her playing some games. I walked up to her and hugged her from behind making her jump a bit. "Babe, you scared me." Rae said touching her chest trying to calm her heart.

I chuckled softly before kissing her head. "Sorry, babe. I was just checking up on you." I told her. She looked at me before kissing me softly. "Thank you, want to watch me play some games?" Rae asked me. "Of course." I said immediately. She got up from the chair and made me sit down and then she sat on my lap. She continues to play games for two more hours before she decided to call it a night. I made sure she was comfortable so I went to my room that is next to hers. I changed into some shorts and took off my shirt so I'm only in my sports bra. I got into bed and fell asleep.

December 15, 2009

Me and Rae are going on a date since we have time off from school and work. I took her a walk around the park and then went to a small cozy café and after that we walked through the woods. We sat by a stream that I found before the twins were born.

The stream ⬇️⬇️

Rae looked at it astonished

Rae looked at it astonished. "Wow, babe. This is beautiful. How's you find it?" Rae asked me. "This was before the twins were born and I was patrolling around the area when I spotted this. And I've been going here ever since." I explained to her. Rae kissed me passionately before running into the water as I ran after her. We kept splashing each other for an hour before we headed back home. I noticed Rae's parents, her sister ad our kids are out so we have the whole house to ourselves.

After I showered and changed into some pants and a t-shirt, I went out the bathroom and went to my room where I found Rae sitting on my bed. I immediately sat down next to her as she cuddled into me as she kept playing her game on her phone. We were like that for a while before we fell asleep in each others arms.