I remember

In a umbrella medical facility was shown after 3 weeks of the racoon city events as two containers guild with green liquid as Alice and neveah were shown connected to wires and a breathing mask before a close up was shown of neveahs.

Flashes of memories were shown from her fast. A picture of her with an older men by the name of doctor Issac who was her older brother as he and her were smiling next to a man with short buzzed hair with sunglasses as they had matching wedding rings.

Flashes of her laughing with Alice at the mansion as they were celebrating her marriage before she was shown crying being strapped down to a table"please I don't want this please brother!"she cry's struggling against the stares as he holds a dosage of the t virus while gently running a hand over her head "it's okay sister you will be extraordinary "he says to her before injection her with to dosages of the t virus as she screams in agony before flashes of him talking to her husband "she won't remember a thing we blocked her memories she won't remember anything that we don't want her to"Issac says as she was shown crying begging to be let go.

Flashes of her at the mansion waking up on the ground confused on why she was there before many flashes of her in the hive before the apocalypse.

Flashes of her in a coma being connected to wires and being injected with the t virus a third time as her vitals growl stronger as Issac and her husband stands on each side of her"she'll be out ultimate weapon strong then Alice"Issac says as neveah was shown back in the container in a black bra and underwear as her finger twitches as her brother was with a now awake Alice who holds a towel to her chest living in water as she looks at him Coldy "my name is Alice I remember everything but I'm not the one you should be worried about"she says looking at neveah over Isaac's shoulder as her monitor was shown flashing with an alarm as they all look to her container.

Soon the liquid she was in starts to bubble as heat comes off her body as the glass starts shaking as cracks forms all over like spider webs as her eyes snap open as the glass shattered as liquid rushed out everywhere.

She slowly rises up on her feet her hair around her in ringlets as she stands up tall as her cold hard eyes look around her before they landed on Issac "hello big brother"she says stepping into the floor the wires snapping off her as she turns to the table with tools as they slowly lift up as Issac slowly backs up before she throws her hands forward as everyone but her,alice and Issac were dead on the floor in seconds glass shattered everywhere with blood splatters her and there.

"Alice wait outside I need to have some words with my brother"neveah says as Alice quickly leaves. Nevaeh slowly stalks to her brother as if he was her prey as anger and hate fill her.

"You and my husband made a grave mistake one that will cause y'all's life's in the end plus I know your not my real brother your just one of his clones my real brother isn't stupid enough to be in the same room with me if I ever recovered my memory"she says shoving anything out her way as Issac backs up into the wall he can feel the power coming off her.

She stands in front of him with cold eyes"y'all wanted a ultimate weapon so I was the lab rat unfortunately it didn't go as y'all had planned since I'm not able to be controlled as I bonded the t virus you injected into me three times"she says as he started coughing holding his chest as she was boiling his blood from the inside as blood started flowing out his nose,mouth, eyes and ears.

"I'm gonna leave a warning for my bastard of my husband and older brother that I'm coming for them the the hunt has officially begun"she says as he slides down against the wall as she kneels down before stand her hand in his chest as she rips it out her hand and arm covered in blood as she walks to a wall before writing a warning in blood 'beware the hunt has begun ' she wrote for them so they will know she remembers and was now after them.

She walks out the lab as she and Alice walk out the hall as a security guard watches the camera monitors as Alice and neveah walk out in the opening before he becomes confused as they all show a close up of there's faces with alarms going off"would you like to do the honors"she asked alice pointing at the camera.

Alice looks right at him through the camera as he was shown bleeding from the nose as he lifts his hand up under it before pulling back seeing blood as she smirks as he gasps and chokes as more blood comes out his nose,eyes an ears as he screamed in agony before he falls to the ground dead.

Alice and Nevaeh walk out the facility in the night air as guns were cocked and pointed at them when suddenly a black SUV pulls out as lj,Jill and Carlos gets out agents "thank you gentlemen we'll take it from here"Jill says

"On whose authority"a soilder says.

"Classified leve 6 authorization"Carlos says in a black suit as they lead neveah and Alice to the car as the soldiers step back letting them through as they all get in before driving off out of the city just as angle sits up in the back"are y'all alright"she asked them.

"Glad to have y'all back"Carlos says right then and there two very different programs were activated Alice who's vision was blue like nemesis while neveahs was red"it's good to be back"Nevaeh says as she looks out the window 'better be ready brother and husband the hunt has begun 'she says in her head as they drive off as an out pan of the city then the earth was shown as a satellite from umbrella passed by as everything went black.