❥7❥

CAMPING

CAMPING

It was Friday and they were still in Vancouver filming PJO, they finally had a weekend break for once but they didn't know what do do in the weekend. But Aryan came up with the idea to go camping in the woods where Camp half-blood was located. Alina immediately agreed, she loved camping and so did Walker.

The three of them would go this afternoon. Right now Alina was packing her bag for the weekend, it had been a whole marathon of convincing her mom to let her go, but she eventually agreed.

Alina just finished packing her bags when she heard the doorbell ring, she grabbed her backpack and put it on, she ran to the door and opened to see a very exited Walker.

"Hey walk" she said giving him a hug, it hadn't been awkward since the kiss scene. But there was still a little tension.

"Hey bun" he took her hand and dragged her to the car, they sat in the backseat while Aryan drove them to the woods.

When they arrived Alina and Walker immediately jumped out the car and ran around almost tripping like they were little kids on a playground.

"Great, now I'll have to third wheel," Aryan muttered to himself and grabbed his stuff out the car. He locked the car and they all walker up the woods trying to find a place to set up their tents.

They found a good place on a cliff and set up two tents, Aryan needed his "personal space" so Alina and Walker would share the tent and Aryan had his own. After they put everything up, Alina closed the tent and changed into her bikini while Aryan and Walker were outside putting up a fire.

She ran out the tent and jumped on Aryan exited.

"Are u two coming cliff jumping??!!" She asked very very exited. She loved things like that since she could feel the adrenaline. Aryan and Walker hesitated, they didn't admit it but they were pretty scared because the cliff was pretty high up from the water.

"Fine, but if I die I'm blaming u" Aryan finally agreed. Now there was just walker to convince he looked really scared like a stray cat in an alley,

"I don't kno-" walker wanted to hesitate but eventually Alina forced him to go with them. Walker and Aryan both went to their tent to change into their swimming trunks while Alina waited outside.

When they walked out Alina smiled dragging them to the edge of the cliff, Aryan went first. He kinda looked like a starfish trying to do a flip into the water but it failed. After went Alina, she didn't try to do a flip, she just screamed from excitement.

Then it was Walkers turn, he still wasn't sure if he would die or not but maybe it was worth the try, After all Alina and Aryan found it fun so maybe it was. He took a deep breath and jumped off the cliff.

He landed in the water almost jumping on Aryan but Aryan swam aside as fast as he could, when Walker came above water, Aryan and Alina just laughed in his face about how scared he was. They stayed in the water for a little while to swim but after that they hiked up the cliff again and headed back to eat dinner.

After dinner they also roasted some marshmallows but it got late so they went to their tents, put on their pajamas and went to sleep. Walker and Alina stayed up talking.

"Alina?" Walker asked breaking the silence.
"Yes, walk?"
"About the kiss... on set? That was real" walker said softly. Alina didn't reply, she didn't know 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 to reply. Instead she just sat up in her mattress and turned on a small light, it lit up the tent slightly and just enough for everything in the tent to be clear enough to see.

Walker sat up straight too. They sat in silence for a little moment looking down, until Walker suddenly looked up at her and grabbed her hand, that made Alina also look up into his eyes, before she could even think about the situation, Walker leaned in and kissed her. It was as if the whole world stopped for a moment. Yeah sure they had kissed once before, but that was on set, this time it was 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 real ya know.

When they both pulled away, they were both blushing like crazy.

"Alina?... I really like you," walker began. "And I get it if ur weird with it bu-"
"I like u too," Alina cut him off slightly smiling but not sure how to make this less awkward.

They spent the night cuddling, walker had asked her to be his girlfriend and you can already guess she said yes. They did have to hide it from other people, or else media would go crazy.

𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫

𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫.𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥
Alina livin the life🫡

𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐡𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐣𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟐𝟑 𝐦𝐢𝐥 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝟑
ALINA IS SO PRETTY OML (also are y'all dating)
^𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝟐
I DAMN HOPE NOT

𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐚
Alina IS the life
^𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫.𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥
Real
^𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚.𝐀𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐚
Real

UGH FINALLY🙄🙄Don't forget to vote 🙏🏽

UGH FINALLY🙄🙄
Don't forget to vote 🙏🏽