Aise kya dekh rahi ho?

Zaid asked, his eyes a mixture of tenderness and affection.

It's all new.

Mubashira whispered, surprise evident in her tone as she looked at him softly and then a slow smile spread across her face and Zaid,s heart skipped a beat.

Mubashira adat dal lo.

Zaid said softly. Mubashira felt her heart racing in her chest and her eyes sparkled with happiness.

Then she turned towards the mirror, Zaid stood behind her. She watched their reflection in the mirror. They looked ethereal together.

Khubsurat lag rahi ho tum.

Zaid said softly looking at their reflection, his eyes filled with awe.

Khubsurati dekhne wale ki ankhon mein hoti hai.

Mubashira whispered, her heart swelling with love for Zaid. Zaid smiled hearing her.

Chalein?

Zaid asked. Mubashira nodded her head in positive and they both walked out, their fingers still interlocked.

Zaid bhai is seriously in love.

Haya whispered, her voice filled with awe.

Seriously he's falling hard.

Shahmeer whispered back.

Ho gaya tum donon ka? Zaid ke dil mein main hoon aur main hi rahungi Mubashira ki aukat nahin ke woh meri jagah le le.

Ayra said angrily glaring at both of them.

Well humne tumse baat nahin ki so it's better ke tum humse baat na karo.

Haya responded, her voice filled with anger.

Tameez se baat karo. Mujhe disrespect kerne ka haq nahin hai tumhein.

Ayra said, her voice filled with rage.

Disrespect usko kiya jata hai jiski hum respect kerte ho.

Shahmeer said rather sarcastically.

Aur haan Mubashira bhabhi ki aukat ke bare mein kuch mat kehna. Unhone bhai ke dil mein apni jagah khud banayi hai.

Haya said, her voice filled with sarcasm.

Are woh dekho.

Shahmeer said pointing his finger ahead.

Zais stood in the middle. He forwarded his hand to Mubashira. He looked at her face with unknown affection in his gaze, she was the same woman who had changed herself completely for him. Mubashira smiled softly still unable to believe her destiny. She placed her hands in his. He shivered slightly. He looked at her angelic face, her one touch was making him go crazy.

Khamoshiyan awaz hain,
Tum sunne toh aao kabhi

While she was still looking at him and in a moment, she found herself in his arms as he wrapped his arm around her waist and kept her hand on his shoulder. Mubashira felt a delicate shiver race down her spine. Zaid looked into her eyes, his heart skipped a beat as he locked eyes with hers confused. He wanted answers that what the hell he is feeling

Chu ker tumhein
Khil jayengi
Ghar inko bulao kabhi

They were now closer to each other and were able to hear each other,s raced heartbeats. Zaid,s heart pounded like a drum in his chest as he felt something growing between him and Mubashira which he felt more then good.

Dil Jale On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara