Chapter no 16

Warning no: 1: The chapter might be boring because the author has written it when she was half asleep.

Warning no 2: This chapter is unedited!!!

Need inline comments 🥺🥺

Hello commissioner sir. Assalamualaikum.

Zaid called the commissioner and said something to him and narrated him the whole incident.

Later Haya showed the lab and they entered inside like a thunderstorm lowering the shutter down.

The lab owner panicked seeing some high profile people.

Zaid stepped forward. His eyes clouded with anger as hand the Lab owner,s one shoulder tightly and slapped him hard making him fall on the ground. Haya trembled backwards watching Zaid,s anger. Zaid rarely got angry but whenever he did, it was like a thunderstorm that destroys everything in it's way.

Haya woh photo konsi hai?

Zaid asked, his voice ice cold.

Haya trembled slightly and nodded her head in positive. She said started to look through the pictures and finally found the one.

Here it is.

Haya said showing the picture.

Zaid looked at the lab owner who was shivering in fear. Zaid took the picture and slammed it on the table. Zaid grabbed lab owner and punch him hard.

HOW DARE YOU????

Zaid screamed on top of his lungs and the lab owner shivered more. Tears fell from his eyes.

Zaid, who was shaking with furry took a step forward and locked eyes with the lab owner.

Himmat kaise hui teri MERI MUBASHIRA ka naam kharab kerne ki koshish ki hai tune.

Zaid spoke gritting his teeth. His eyes were clouded with furry.

Confusion flickered across the lab owner,s face as he asked, his voice quivering with fear.

Aapki Mubashira?

Meri biwi.

Zaid said, his voice softening slightly as he took her name still not realizing that he has called her MERI MUBASHIRA!!!

Yeh picture?

Zaid said showing him the morphed picture.

Yeh aapki biwi hai?

Haan toh aur kiski hai?

Zaid asked sarcastically.

Chal ab ache bache ki tarah yeh bata ke kisne kaha tha yeh sab kerne ko.

Zaid asked, his voice cold as he punched the lab owner once again causing blood to ooze out from his nose and lips.

Mujhe nahin pata.

The lab owner cried, tears rolled down his bloodstained cheeks.

Bhurka pehna tha usne.

The lab owner cried. Zaid took out his gun from his pocket and pointed it at the lab owner,s forehead. His eyes clouded with furry. The lab owner,s eyes widened out of fear.

Nahin Bhai nahin.

Haya cried out, her hand reached out to hold Zaid,s arm.

Bhaiya stop please.

Haya cried out, her dupatta falling off her head.

For Mubashira bhabhi please.

Haya cried out, she stepped forward and cradled his cheek, stroking softly with her fingers.