Chapter No 34

Hello!!! *Looks around smiling sheepishly and then pretends like it's not been forever since I last updated* sorry sorry. Iss baar maaf ker do. Mera dimag chutti per tha but now I'm back.

Warning: This Chapter Is Unedited!!!

Inline comments please 🥺

A few days later!!!

Zaid.

Mubashira called out, her voice a soft whisper breaking through the tranquil silence that had enveloped the room.

Haan.

Zaid responding, pausing his work and looking up at her.

His heart skipped a beat watching the tender look in her eyes. The look was tender and affectionate that threatened to take his breath away. His breath left him in a trembling whoosh.

He stood up closing the laptop and walked towards her, a soft look in his eyes.

The distance between them seemed to blur into insignificance as if pulled by an invisible thread. He stood in front of her and asked, his voice a soft whisper

Ji.

Mere sath waqt guzaro na.

Mubashira said, her words laden with innocence tugged at his heartstrings.

He smiled at her and nodded his head in positive. He reached out and gently held her hand.

Theek hai. Aapka hukum sar ankhon per.

Mubashira,s heart seemed to skip several beats hearing his soft voice and their eyes locked.

He gently locked his fingers with hers and pulled her forward tugging her along with him.

Mubashira continued to gaze at him lost, a gentle smile playing on her lips. She felt a delicate shiver travel up her arm as he gave her hand a gentle squeeze.

Once they reached downstairs, Mubashira stopped in her tracks and pulled him back with a gentle tug,  beside the staircase

Hum kahan ja rahe hain?

Mubashira,s voice barely above a whisper made his heart skip a beat and he looked at her then, a mischievous twinkle dancing in his gaze.

Coffee banane chalein?

Zaid asked, an adorable look crossing his features.

Main aur tum?

Zaid added looking at her, the adorable expression across his face was nearly impossible to resist and she found herself nodding in positive at him.

Mubashira,s heart swelled with affection as she looked at him, squeezing his hand gently, she couldn't help herself and respond teasingly,

Coffee date?

To her surprise, Zaid nodded his head in positive, a mischievous sparkle danced in his eyes as he kneeled on one knee and extended his hand out for her to hold.

Aap mere sath coffee date per chalogi?

Zaid asked, his voice taking a soft tone now as his heart pounded wildly against his chest. The world around them seemed to blur and fade weaving an intimate cocoon around them.

Mubashira placed her hand into his and he smiled, noticing the slight tremble in her hand, he squeezed it lightly and she nodded her head in positive at him.

He smiled, his eyes crinkling at the corners and stood up.

Coffee date kitchen mein ho gi kya?

Mubashira asked teasingly, her eyes sparkling with a hint of mischief in their depths, a smile playing on the corner of her lips. Zaid,s heart fluttered like a butterfly in his chest hearing her, the mischievous twinkle in her eyes sent a delicate shiver down his spine.