•ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪᴀᴍᴏɴᴅ ᴋɪɴɢ•

Start from the beginning

My hand rested on her back as I patted her back softly because I know, her heart must be going crazy because of the blast which happened in front of her eyes.

"I asked you something.", Hmm...she sounds cute when angry but isn't it the wrong person being angry?

I pulled myself away. Removing my black blazer i placed it on her shoulders though my feisty cat pushed it back but when she noticed the temperature decreasing she hugged my blazer. This blazer!!!

No worries even though this blazer was pushed just like me but at the end it touched her chest. So will I!

Someday.

Rolling my sleeves back, I opened the door and pushed her inside as I took the driving seat.

"What the hell! Why don't you reply to me...and why are you pushing me like a sac of potatoes?"

I chuckled as I leaned and secured the seat belt because I can't risk our life which is precious for our future.

"Trust me Malyshka, you are anything but potato?", She glared at me but snuggled in her seat and I pulled myself back taking the charge of driving.

The car started and she kept quiet.

"The museum held naked sculptures and the owner was careless as he let small children enter without putting barriers, since it was ruining the children's innocence, I thought to remove it."

Simply, I explained to her and saw her looking at me with parted lips and wide eyes. Umm...did I do something wrong? Well....I don't think so.

She was looking at me without blinking and that made me stop the car as I turned towards her just to see her still sitting there like a statue. My lips curved up into a smirk as I touched and creased her cheeks and whispered in a low voice.

"You look like a statue and I am willing to remove every piece of fabric from you to make you my personal sculpture which will reside only in my room."

She blinked and I noticed her cheeks turning into a shade of pink. She is blushing.

"I don't believe, from when you became this thoughtful, as far i remember Mafia's don't do things which don't benefit them. So how come you blast a museum just for the innocence of children?"

Smart! She is definitely a smart girl and why would she not. After all she is the daughter of one of the leaders of Mafia ruling the whole Kingdom.

Like a freaking King!

"Hmm...you think a lot, Malyshka!"

She narrowed her eyes at me as she mumbled something under her breath and sighed.

My eyes fell on her feet and then I bent over taking her feet, I placed them on my thighs which earned me a loud shriek from her who was looking at me with her shocked eyes.

"What the..." Her words died in her throat when I removed her black heels and placed them down. Her feet were still on my thighs and instead of leaving her feet even though she was pulling a little.

I started to message her feet. It had turned red and the lines of heels and it's design had appeared on her feet, it was red and a little swollen.

"Don't you feel pain because of these?", I asked her as I softly rubbed my fingers over her toes, my eyes were focused on her feet and I noticed when I rubbed her toes she curled them....very sensually! I want them to curl on my bed too.

She had stopped pulling her feet and now her feet lie on my thighs, i could see her relaxing.

"Sometimes even I want to run on a beach, bare feet, but from childhood I have been carrying this tag of princess though I never wanted to behave like one but the men's of my dad and the way others used to call me made me believe I am from some high standards and have to carry it long life....never got time to behave like a crazy maniac which I often became sometimes but for past six months I have been living it. You know it's exciting at one point but after meeting you...it became a horror movie for me."