"Well what do you suggest we do Bruce?" Diana questioned as she watched the hologram. From what she's been told, Batman had encountered Waller before, a woman who was nearly as strategic as he was. Diana looked back at the sleeping child before turning her attention back to Bruce. "We're to busy with the invasion too deal with them."

".......We work with them." Bruce spoke as he lowered his gauntlet and stared into Diana's eyes, the Amazon frowned at the mere thought. Bruce shook his head before pulling up a hologram of the four convicts again, red dots located in their neck. "The micro bombs are to far deep for me to surgically remove. But if I can help them with Waller, Harley can get close and feed me intel on Waller's movements."

"They're criminals Bruce!" Diana hissed at the caped Crusader, making Ivy moan as she turned on her new bed. The Amazon sighed before rubbing her eyes, looking back at the slightly smaller hero. "I understand Harley, she's been your friend for the past five years.......but the others? Bruce we're at war! You may not realize it yet but you can't save everyone......we need to focus on our friends and finding a cure, not......." Diana looked back at Ivy before pointing at the child as she looked at Bruce. ".....playing babysitter!"

Diana stared at Bruce and he returned her glare in full. The man wasn't slightly intimidated by her and for some reason that's what made him interesting and frustrating. Diana reached out and grabbed his shoulder, calming herself down before staring into his eyes once more.

"I....know you mean well Bruce..." Diana slowly spoke as her hand moved to his cheek, rubbing her thumb over the armored helmet. Oh who was she kidding.....this might've been war but Bruce would never submit to her viewpoint, she who has fought countless wars against monsters. Diana sighed again in frustration before she turned around and walked towards the doorway, stopping outside the room before looking over her shoulder. "Fine. Just.......don't forget our mission. Don't become attached and risk your life.......okay?"

"You know me Diana."

It wasn't the answer she wanted, but she'd have to live with it. But she couldn't help but give a small smirk, because that was the Bruce she knew all those years ago. So she left, making her way out of the school as she prepared to fight the enemy forces. Bruce waited till she was gone before he put two fingers on his ear comm.

"Alfred, prepare to have some company." Bruce spoke as he looked down at the small Ivy across from him. "No.......find some of Dick's old clothes."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"You let Batman take Ivy....."

The suicide squad stood in formation as Waller stood before them, her voice somewhat calm as well as her posture. Boomerang rubbed his nose, a big bruise on his face from when Shark punched him. Beside Amanda Waller was her lieutenant Rick Flag, who had somewhat recovered from the ice that had incased him. The man was tall and well built, hair shaved short and had a nasty scar on his lips.

"Do you not realize how vital she was?" Waller questioned as Harley stood up straight with her arms on her side, doing her best to be serious and quiet. Shark merely looked down at Waller, clenching his fist tightly. "Only one of you followed my orders......give me one reason why I shouldn't kill the three of you."

"You were going to enslave a child, Waller!" Shark spoke up as he stepped forward, his sapphire eyes glaring at the woman as he bared his teeth. "That isn't honorable! That's—!?"

"Shut your trap, Shark!" Waller spoke sharply, catching Shark off guard. Walker glared at the shark and looked him up and down before shaking her head with a disgusted scowl. "Your father was better at taking orders Shark! At least when I told him to do something, he did it without hesitation.......I thought I could count on you to be like him, but I guess he was just dummer than you."