DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events are purely coincidental.

Started: 02/22/24
Ended: ——/——/——

————————————————————————————————————————————

A/N:
      Hello, everyone!
                   If you are reading this I am hoping that you can bear with the flow of the story. I am pretty sure that you have already read some teen fiction genre of stories and this story is kind of cliché. Even so, I am hoping that you will be able to reach the end of this story. However, if this is story is not your cup of tea please drop it, stop reading this, love. You are here because you want to escape the reality even just for a while and this story might not give you the escape you've wanted. Though, I will write this story to be as light as possible.

      If you ever decided to read this story please do comment and let me know what you're feeling when you started this… and at the end of the story I would also like to read what you feel when you're done reading this. I would gladly appreciate your comments. Love lot's everyone! :)

        Your's truly,
Din 🌹♡

PS. Typographical and Grammatical Error ahead, please bear with my writing! Thank you!