He said and took bondita with him.

Bondita: what happened?

Anirudh: bondita look, call Swetha to our library, as if you are asking doubts for your lesson.

Bondita: ok but why?

Anirudh: I will call Arjun da, we will try to make them convince.

Bondita: she is so angry, how will she gets convince.

Anirudh: let's try.

She nodded and left to call Swetha to the library.

____________________________________

At library:

After some time Swetha came there and waiting for bondita.

Bondita saw her and was about to go, but someone pulled her near the book shelf. She grasped and turned back.

Anirudh: it's me bondita.

Bondita: why are you here? Where is Arjun da? She asked and searching.

Anirudh: he is right there... He said and pointed towards Arjun.

Bondita: Anirudh, she will be angry if she sees him, we have contact of that girl na, why are you doing this?

Anirudh: ahh... how many questions you are asking bondita...shhh...he said and placed his hand on her mouth.

She was breathing due to the closeness. They both were looking into their eyes and lost in their eyes. He realised what he is doing, and took his hand from her mouth.

Then she turned towards facing them. Anirudh is standing at her back. Both were became embarassed and standing silently.

Swetha: where is bondita? She said that she will be here, still she didn't come here....she thought in her mind.

Arjun saw Swetha was sitting there and goes near her and sat infront of her. She didn't notice him as she was reading a book. Arjun was staring at her lovingly.

Bondita was looking at them and she was nervous what's going to happen.

Anirudh: she will not shout at him.

Bondita: how?

He hit her forehead lightly and said: this is library, how can she shout her, that's why I asked you to call her here.

Bondita: ohh...I understand, no doubt that you are a genius...she said and chuckled.

Here,

Swetha felt some gaze on her, at that time she lifts her head to see him. 

He placed his hand above her. She jerked off her hand and about to shout. Suddenly she realised that it is library and became silent. She stared at him in anger.

Arjun: Swetha... please talk to me once.. he pleaded her in low voice.

She looked at him in anger.