«CHAPTER - 22»

Arjun tells his side of story.

Arjun: the day I saw her, I fell in love with her. I saw her from the first day of college. But she knows me from her accident only. We confessed our love to eachother and it was going smoothly. Suddenly, a girl from her class asked me to help her, she was panting hard and she said that she stucked in the lab. I also went there to save her as it is chemical lab, but when I entered into the lab, at that time, someone from back kept their cloth on my nose. I tried to hit them but I can't able to hit them, due to the medicine, I drift into sleep. When I woke up next day with heavy head pain, I saw Swetha was standing in front of me, I stood up and went near her but she pushed me and started crying. I don't know what to do, then showed her hands down and I saw that girl is near me, I was shattered and trying to explain her, but she ran from there cryingly, I sat on my knees and started to cry loudly...... He said and crying.

All consoled him.

Arjun: with my crying sound, that girl woke up, I kept my hand on her neck and I asked her angrily, that why did you do this to me? After I shouted, she accepted her mistake that she is the one who planned this to separate me and Swetha and said nothing happened between us that night. From that day I was trying to explain her but...but...she broke up with me....I still love her....I can't live without her.... He said and crying hard....

The boys hugged him and consoling him.

Salim: Don't worry da, we are here na, we will talk to her...

Arjun: that won't work Salim....I think this is my fate.... He chuckled sadly.

Dev: no da, you love her, you please don't worry, 

Anirudh: yes Arjun da, don't be sad...

After consoling him, they all drifted into sleep.

____________________________________

The next day:

They goes to their classes.

After some hours, during lunch time, 

Anirudh started explain about Arjun to bondita.

Bondita: so there's a misunderstanding?

He nodded.

Diya: omg, what should we do now?

Salim: reunite them.

Dev: ya, we should unite them.

Kiara: but how?

Salim: we should get that girl's information.

Anirudh: she is not studying in our college now,

Bondita: what? Then how we connect her.

Dev: her friends? They must know about her.

Diya: ya that's a good idea.

Kiara: my brother also studying in arts department, I will ask him.

Salim: wah that's good.

After that Kiara talked with her brother and gets the number.

Anirudh: you guys contact that number and asks her to come, we will come in an hour.