«CHAPTER - 18»

After arranging her things at her place,

"Shall we roam our college, as today is no class, we will visit and explore new places" Diya said.

"You guys go, I have to meet my friend" bondita said.

"Who is that?" Swetha asked.

Swetha was more caring and always careful in girls matter, she doesn't want her friends to be in danger.

"My school friend di" she said.

"Oh what is she studying?" Swetha asked.

"No, he is a boy" she said.

"Boy?" Swetha asked seriously.

"Yes, what's in that, he is my close friend" bondita said.

"Don't believe all boys bondu, they will cheat us" she said and "and I have already experienced it" she murmured under her breath.

"No..di..he is a very good person" bondita said.

"Anyway you go, we will meet you after" Swetha said and sighed.

"Introduce him to us after bondita" Diya and Kiara said.

Bondita nodded and goes out from the dorm.

She goes down and called him.

"Hello bondita, where are you?" He asked.

"I am near your dorm, can you come?" She asked.

"I am coming bondita..." He said and comes out from the dorm.

They both were searching eachother as the college is very big and it was so crowded.

Again bondita called Anirudh.

"Where are you Anirudh, I can't find you?" Bondita asked.

Just then he found her.

"I am at your back bondita" he said and smiled.

She turned back to him and ran to him excitedly. She hugged him. He also responded her hug back.

"How are you, Anirudh?" Bondita asked.

"I am fine, how is my bondita" Anirudh said.

Bondita heart fluttered listening him saying 'my bondita', she felt butterflies in her stomach and suddenly came out of his embrace concerning the crowd in the college.

"I am fine, did you check your marksheets?" Bondita asked.

"Yes bondita, it's completely perfect, I am now relieved" he said and sighed.
She smiled.

"Come let's meet my friends" she said.

"Hey, not even a day complete, but you got your friends?" He asked confusingly.

"Arey, they are my roommates, they became my friends as soon as we talk with each other" she said.

"I know you will mingle with all in a fraction of second" he said teasing her.

"Don't talk, now come with me" she said and dragged him.

Her friends are roaming around and sees bondita is dragging one person.

"Hey why bondita is dragging that person?" Diya asked.

"Is he misbehaved with her, that she is dragging to our college head, come lets help her" Swetha said and goes to her.

"Hey bondita, why are you dragging him, who is he, did he make any problem with you?" Swetha asked seriously.

"Areyy, no di, he is my friend, Anirudh, I have said na" bondita.