«CHAPTER - 14»

And some months passed,

In school:

The class teacher came inside the classroom. All students wished her. 

"Good morning students I have an announcement" the teacher said.

 All students were discussing about announcement.

"Our school is going to conduct the sports day competition on Saturday. This is a Inter School competitions, those who are interested in this competition can give their names to our class leader bondita" she said and left the classroom.

The students came and gave their names to bondita and also the game that they are like to participate. 

"Bondita let's play running race write our names" Anusha said.

"Haa, ok and then Ram, Anirudh what are you going to play?" Bondita asked.

"We are in the basketball team" ram said.

"oh..okay, I will write your names" bondita said and wrote their names. Then Bondita collected all the names from the whole 12th standard and goes to the staff room to give the list.

In staff room:

"May I come in sir?" bondita asked.

"Yes come inside" the PT Teacher said. Then she gets inside.

"Sir, here are the list of the names who is going to participate in the sports day" bondita said.

"Oh okay, Bondita thank you may go" he said.

Finally the school finishes Anirudh and Bondita came together to their house. They waved bye to each other and Bondita gets inside.

Her dad is sitting in the hall, she keeps her bag aside.

"Pa..our school is conducting sports day, so we are participating in that" she said.

"What game you are going to participate beta?" Her dad asked.

"Running race..pa" she said.

"What is you gets scratched?" Her dad said.

"Pa...i am not a kid, see..I am a grown up" she said.

They denied it first but later they accepted for Bondita.

"Thank you so much pa..." she said and hugged him.

Anirudh also said this to his mother and she also accepted.

And days passed,  the sports day also came. 

It's Saturday:

Anirudh and bondita wore sports t-shirt and track pants as today is the sports day.

As usual Anirudh and Bondita ondita goes to together to the school. They gets into the classroom and sat on their seats.

The competition conducts on 10:00 am, So still  there is a lot of time. They all were talking with Each Other as teacher is not present there.

Then later at 10 o'clock the principal called all the students in the mic, 

"Those who participated in the program can come to the ground" the principal said.

Then all students goes to the ground. It was a big ground.

They were conducting many games like volleyball, basketball, running race, shot put, high jumping, football etc.,

After completing 2 games they conducted the basketball game.

They called the students to the basketball ground.