«CHAPTER - 21»

Bondita turned back and sat near Swetha.

Swetha: bondita.. she said and tears flowing from her eyes.

Bondita wiped it asked her to tell the problem.

Swetha: Last year, which is our 1st year of this college, I met with an accident nearby our college. At that time, Arjun, he only admitted me at the hospital and took care of me, after I discharged from the hospital, I came to know that Arjun admitted me here by my friend. At that time, I started to fall for him. Then some how we both confessed our love to eachother and we both started to love eachother truly. It was all going smoothly until that day appears...she felt lump in her throat and tears were flowing from her eyes continuously.

Bondita kept her hand on hers.

Swetha: on that day, At our lab, I...I...saw..him.. lying down on the floor with..the other girl closely... I was shattered and crying on my knees. Next day he was saying sorry and something, I was very broken...and after days of separation, I broke up with him, still he tried to talk with me, but I don't want to see or talk with him forever....she said and crying vigorously hugging bondita.

Bondita also consoling and pampering her.

Soon Swetha drifted into her sleep and bondita covered her with duvet.
These all was heard by Kiara and Diya who were standing near the door.

Bondita sees them and gesturing them to come inside.

Kiara: Swetha di seems to be happy outside, but inside she is badly broken, I feel very sorry to her...she whispered slowly.

Diya: yes Kiara, how can he cheat her, he can never get a girl like our Swetha di....she said in frustration.

Bondita: it's wrong to make decision from hearing one side, we should hear from both the sides she still love Arjun da....I saw that from her eyes... Bondita said.

Kiara: but bondita will they again love eachother?

Bondita: if we try...

They also somehow convinced with bondita to reunite them.

The next day:

As usual classes went smoothly from both the sides.

Soon after finishing classes, Anirudh asked bondita to come outside at evening.

Anirudh is waiting for her outside her dorm. At 6.30 pm she came outside from her dorm.

Bondita: waiting for a long time?

Anirudh: no bondita. He said and smiled.

Today they didn't go to the cafe instead they started to walk on the road. It was a chill climate outside with the stargazing under the moonlight.

Bondita was rubbing her arms due to chillness as she wears light crop top. The cold air was entering into her skin giving her goosebumps.

This was noticed by Anirudh. Suddenly he took of his thick jacket and he made her wrap around her shoulders. She looked at him lovingly.

Anirudh: why are you looking at me like this?

Bondita: uh.. nothing.

Anirudh smiled controlling his blush.

Anirudh: it's very cold here.

Bondita: ya, take your jacket, I can manage.

She said and was about to take his jacket. He kept his hand on her stopping her from removing and looking into her eyes.

Anirudh: I can manage, you wear it, actually girls have light skin, they may feel very cold compared to boys.

Bondita: ah stop it Anirudh, I can't able to win you in the argument....she said and laughed.