«CHAPTER - 9»

Anirudh and Bondita were sitting together. After some hours, bondita was feeling cold. The weather was chill.

She was trying to close the window. But she can't able to able to close the window.

"What happened?" Anirudh asked.

"It's very cold here, I can't able to close this window" bondita said.

"Oh, wait" he said and came closer to close the window.

When he came closer, their eyes meet. Bondita clutched her dress in nervousness. She was breathing heavily. Anirudh also became nervous.

Then he suddenly broke the eye contact and goes to place. They both were in awkwardness. Bondita was looking outside the window, not meeting his eyes.

After some time, to broke this silence, bondita gave one earphones to Anirudh.

"Come, let's listen to the songs" she said.

He nodded and took earphones from her and they both started to listening to the songs.

After some time, bondita slept on Anirudh's shoulder without her knowledge. He saw her. He didn't want to disturb her sleep. He let her sleep on his shoulder. 

He looked at her lovingly. He never looked any girl like he did with bondita. 

He tucked her hair strands falling on her face. He was smiling at her lovingly.

And after so many hours, they reached the destination. Bondita woke up herself and found herself on his shoulder.

She suddenly took her head from his shoulder.

"S.. sorry, I was asleep" she said.

"It's ok, come lets go" he said and they comes outside the bus.

Teachers were standing there, as they came before them.

"Students, this is the hotel, we are going to stay for the next one week" she said.

In hotel:

Then all the students gets inside the hotel. Bondita and Anusha were staying at the one room.

Ram and Anirudh were staying at one room.

Bondita and Anusha goes to their room.

They both jumped on their bed simultaneously.

"Ahh, I am soo tired" Anusha said.

"Yaa, me too" bondita said.

Then they both gets freshen up. 

In Anirudh's room:

"Wah, this place is so big" ram said.

"Yes, it's big" Anirudh said.

"But I don't know how I am going to manage you for the next one week" Anirudh said to ram.

"Brooo" ram said and sighed.

"Don't worry dude, I will take care of you" ram said and kept his hand on his shoulder.

He sighed. They also gets freshen up.

They talked to their parents about the hotel and extras.

After some time, teachers called the students for dinner as it's almost night.

All students came down. They ate the dinner. Anusha, ram, bondita and Anirudh were walking around the hotel to relax.

They wore thick clothes as it is so cold. They were walking and talking with each other.

"Hey tomorrow we are going to the adventure park" ram said.

"How do you know?" Anusha asked.

"I secretly heard their conversation" ram said.

"Oh, that would be fun" bondita said.

Then after talking for sometime, they all went to their respective rooms.

The next morning:

All students were getting ready for the park.

Anirudh and Ram gets ready and came outside. Anusha also came outside.

"Hey, where is bondita?" Ram asked.

"She is coming...ah there she is" Anusha said.

At that time, bondita came, she was wearing a midi frock till knee length with sweater on it.

Anirudh was seeing her lovingly.

Ram noticed him and coughed infront of him.

Anirudh realised and turned his gaze to another side.

Then all goes inside the bus and after some time, they reached the adventure park.

All students gets down from the bus.

"This is so greenery and so beautiful" Anusha said.

"See, there are lots of games inside" ram said.

"Yes, we will play it one by one" Anusha said and they entered into the park.

"Students, you can roam here, but be careful, and when the time is over, you should assemble here, go and enjoy" she said.

Then they go near the carousel.

"Come ,let's get into this" bondita called.

Then they say on the their seats and it started. It is going up and down. All were laughing and widened their hands to enjoy it. Once it completed, they came down to get relax.

"Its so nice" ram said.

Then they spend the time there, playing games. Finally, for the last time, they gets into the Ferris wheel.

At first time, bondita denied to come, as she was scared of heights. All compelled her to come with them. So then she accepted and gets inside.

She sat near Anirudh. When the wheel started to spin, she tightly holds Anirudh's hand, she closed her eyes and hide her face on Anirudh's shoulder tightly. She was so afraid.

And finally when, the wheel Stopped spinning, she took her head.

"S.. sorry" she asked.

"How are you feeling now?" He asked.

"Haa, my head is still spinning" she said.

Anirudh chuckled at her.

"You are laughing at me?" She asked and stare at him.

"Ok, sorry let's go" he said and holds her hands.

"Ahhh....my head is spinning" ram said and walking like a drunken guy.

Anusha holding ram steadily.

And after some time, they left the park and reached the hotel. After reaching, they goes to their room and freshen up. They ate dinner and all went to sleep.

[Precap - "Bondita, did you see Anirudh, I can't find him" ram said.]

How was the chapter guys?

How is their outing?

Tell your opinion guys.

Inline comments are welcomed.

Do vote and comment my dear readers luv u all 🤍.