5.

Aditi's POV

I got inside the building. The feeling of pain was killing me. At this point I don't know what I was going to do if he was coming back in my life.

My breaths were breaking.I immediately entered the lift.

And as soon as I got inside the house I fell on my knees.

"Why is it always me? who loves everyone with every-thing I have but still doesn't get any-thing in return. I loved him more than my own life, but he still didn't care and left me at the most crucial moment of my life." I said screaming my life out.

Those touch disgust me even more now.

The way my parents didn't even care about how I was , where I was, was I even alive.

They just thought I was a thing that was living in that lifeless house.

My house was never a home for me

My breaths were breaking. I knew I was having a panic attack.

These people out there always make me believe that I am an useless person. They make me feel like I am meant for nothing. I am just meant to be destroyed.

I hugged my knees and laid on the wall.

"This hurts.... It really does. Am I that bad that everyone hates me. Am I not meant to be loved. Will even anyone love me."
Tears were continuously flowing from my eyes.

Why is everyone like this.

"Why does nobody cares about me am I that bad? Does everybody like to hurt me like this? My own parents don't even care about me why so?" I said as tears were flowing from my eyes.

Why am I so bad.
I am the most undeserving person anyone would ever get.

By breaths were breaking I would not see nothing as I was about to look up again everything blanked out.

I slept there only to get up freezing in cold.

I got up and went straight to the bathroom.

As I saw myself in the mirror I saw my dried tears.

He said it right that I am still caged in the cage of pain and emotions that he created.

He left me at the worst he could ever.

I washed my face and went inside the bedroom.

As I stepped in I got a call. It was my father.

"Hello" I said.

"When are you coming back?" He said without even realising the pain in my voice.

"I am coming tomorrow"

"I told you to come today, Can't you just do one thing right?"He said rudely cutting off the call.

I dropped myself on the bed messaging Shivanya that I was going tomorrow.

I knew I had done many sins so I got them as my parents.

They thought being parents only meant to fulfill their child's needs but they forgot that they lacked to give the love a child deserves.

My know mother said she regretted giving me birth.

My father said I came as a bad luck just because he wanted a son first and on his this thoughts my grandfather slapped him.

Giving my all thoughts aside ,I drift to sleep.

Just again to dream the same nightmare that he made me feel.