ELEVEN

I watch Louis run after Lucy in the park. She jumps in Niall's arms and screams when Louis tickles her sides. "You're good?" my dad asks me and sits besides me.. "Yeah. I just.. Nothing." I say and get up. Lucas sits on the ground, playing with his stuff. I come behind Niall and put my hands on his eyes. "Guess who?" I smile wide. "Oh my god, I don't know! There are so many posibitities! I can't! Lucy, help me!" Niall says which makes me giggle. "It's Eva!" she sqeaks. I take my hands away. "I should've known!" Niall smiles. Lucy laughs with me. "Hey, let's go and eat something." I say. Louis takes Lucas and they go and sit by the table. "Are you having a good birthday?" I ask and take Lucy in my lap. She nods and continues to eat her cake. Lucas eats his cake and drinks juice. "Is it good?" I smile at him and he nods, his whole face with cake. "Come here." I laugh, whiping cake from his face. He laughs with me and then climbs back in Louis's lap. We sit in the park and I can see some paps going around and trying to take pictures. I look at Niall and he knows what I'm thinking about. "Do you want to go and play?" I ask Lucas. "Can Louis come with us?" he asks and puts down his juice box. "Yeah, buddy, I'll come with ya." he smiles and gets up. He takes Lucy's hand in his, Lucas running in front of them. "He looks like a real dad." Sophia smiles at me. "Yeah." I laugh. "You two would look great together." she smiles at me. I would say I know, right? But I don't think it would work in my favor so I just smile at her and get up from the table. "Eva, come play!!" Lucy shouts. I run over to them and sit besides Louis. "Are you having a great time?" I smile at him. "I would have even more of a great time if you would kiss me." I know I turn bright red and probably you could see my smile from behind. I softy pull him to me and connect our lips. Sparks, sparks, sparks. All I can feel. He puts his hands in my waist and pulls me closer if possible. "Now I'm having the time of my life!" he laughs and puts our forheads together. "Louis!!!" Lucas whines. "Yeah?" he asks, his hand not leaving my waist which causes the butterflies in my stomach dance and have a big party. "Can you play with us?" he asks. "Sure." Louis smiles and they start goofing around again, playing hide and seek and laughing. When I come back to the table others ar sitting at, they all give me the look. "What?" I ask. "Nothing, I should've just taken a camera and gotten it all on tape, damn!' Sophia smiles. "I would kill you." I laugh grabing a strawberry and putting it in my mouth. "But you literally smiled so bright, like, wow. How can you do that." she smiles. "You smile just as bright as I did." I say. We continue talking and laughing, Niall smiling and goofing around with us while we wait for Harry and Liam to come with the so called present. "I think I'm nore excited about it than the twins are." I laugh and Niall and Sophia both nod. "Yes, you are." Niall smiles. Later, Harry and Liam are here with two boxes in their hands. One is blue and one pink. "I'll laugh if it'll be something of your merch." I smile and hug Harry. "Heeey... I'll get you a pensil if you want to." Harry smiles. "Why thank you." I go over an hug Liam too. "Babes, come here!" I say loud enough for them to hear. Louis takes Lucas and Lucy in his arms and brings them over to us. "Who's birthday it is today?" Harry asks. "Mine!!" Lucy calls out. "We have two boxes." Liam says, acting confused. "It's mine too!!" Lucas shouts making all of us laugh. "Here you go." Harry smiles and gives his pink box to Lucy and Liam gives his box to Lucas. "Want to open them up?" I ask and sit on the ground knowing the boxes are heavy for them. We help the twins open them and look inside. There are a lot of toys, some coloring books, a dool for Lucy and a little car for Lucas, a lot of sweets and other stuff. "We didn't really know what they wanted so we brought it all." Harry smiles. "Thank you." Lucas is the first to speak, Lucy following right after. "So, are you all grown up now?" Liam asks with a smile. "Yes! We will have our house and a dog. We have kitty already but we will have a dog too. I invite you to our house!" she smiles.