NINE

"This would look really cool on you." Niall points at one of the tattoos in the album. "I think so too. Lou?" I ask, waiting for his approval. "Yep, it's good." he smiles and gives the album back to the guy. "Okayy, here goes nothing." I breathe out when the guy, Ben, I think, starts working with the back of my neck where I want the tattoo to be. "You're sure about this? We can wait, you know." Louis says and grips my hand in his. "Yeah,I'm good. Where's Niall?" I ask. "I was just looking at some of the tattoos, sorry." he says and sits in front of me and takes my hand. "Okay, it's going to hurt, but you have two guys around you, so just bite their hands off if it hurts too much." Ben says with a smile. "I hope you don't mind." I say. Ben starts to do his work and I grip Nialls hand hard. "We just started and you're doing good. Breathe." Ben says and continues to work. "When's Lucy's and Lucas' birthday?" Niall asks, probably, to distract me. "Next monday." I say. "Well, then we need to make a party." he smiles. "Yeah." I breathe out with a small smile at the end. "It'll be over soon. Niall, you're doing a great job. Eva, you too." Ben says. I smile. "What's their favorite colours?" Niall asks. "Lucas likes blue and Lucy likes purple." I smile and squeeze his hand tighter. "I'm not an expert, but those colours would look great together." Niall smiles. I'm getting just a small tattoo. Just to know how it feels. "I think I'll do the 'Stay Strong' tattoo on my wrists, like Demi has. Do you think it would look okay?" I ask. "It would look great on you, just try to stay calm right now, please." Ben says. I do as I'm told and wait for the pain to end. About ten minutes later, Ben cleans up the leftovers of the ink and tells me how to treat the tattoo. "If you have any questions call me or Louis." Ben says and gives me his number. "So, are you happy with it?" he asks and hands me a mirror, so I can see the tattoo. Yes, it's great." I smile. There is redness around it, but I still love it. "Thank you so much." I smile. Then I pay and we exchange goodbyes with Ben before heading out. "You know, my mum always told me tattoos were bad and that the art belongs to a wall. From those times, when I was around 15, I have loved tattoos. When my parents started to argue and one of them was always out, I learned to love the ink in your body that stays there no matter what. No matter what you're going through, it's the one thing you can't change. I love it." I smile. "I'm so proud of you, ya know?" Louis smiles. "Are you?" I ask, teasing him a bit. "Yes I am." he smiles. When I sit in the front of Nialls car and Louis has to sit in the back, he makes a adorable pout. "Aww. Stop or I'll cry." I smile. "She has had enough pain, let the girl have her time!" Niall says. "Thank you." I smile. "Guys? Some lunch?" Louis smiles at us. "Yes!" me and Niall both reply. We drive to a small cafè with small talks about the twins' birthday party erupting our silence. "What are you going to eat?" Niall asks once we enter the cafè. "You can choose for me." I say and go to find a place to sit. "Oh god, is it Niall? The Niall Horan?" I hear someone whisper. Well, they're not really good at whispering, sorry not sorry. "Hey, will you drink coke?" Niall asks. "Yep, I will." I smile up at Niall. He sits across from me and Louis sits besides him. "Oh, I'm going to this party next weekend and you should come too." Niall says. "Yeah, sure." I laugh. "No, I'm serious, you should come." Niall says. I look over at Louis and see him staring at Niall. "If she doesn't want to go, don't pressure her." Louis spats. "I'm not pressuring her, just saying it would be cool." he replies. "Guys, stop. He's not pressuring me, it's okay." I say. Our food arrives and we dig in.