CHAPTER 11 - Pig tail

Start from the beginning

Five minutes later, Alex came into their room. A chill ran down Keith's spine all at once. Alex's face was emotionless; Eyes were always looking evil; black thick eyebrows were sharp. The long sleeves of his shirt were folded up to the elbows. As soon as Alex entered the room, everything in the room seemed to be revived. Gavin nudged Lucas with his elbow. Lucas stood up, squinting his eyes.

"Ah.. Alex!"

A slight smile appeared on Nathan's face as he looked back at Alex as he entered the room. Keith saw Nathan gesturing as he placed his hand on Alex's shoulder. Alex stepped forward and glanced at the tools on the table in the room. Alex put two medical gloves on his hands and picked up something like a small scissor on the table.

"Bishop! You must keep that man alive. Understood?"

Anil said waving his index finger at Alex. Keith saw a creepy smile across Alex's lips. Keith realized that there was something unspoken in it. Without looking at anyone, Alex entered through the glass door where the suspect was.

"My blood heats up everytime I see his bloody pig tail!"

Anil said looking at Alex's half ponytailed hair.

The first thing Alex did when he entered the room was to pull the white curtains down which surrounding the glass room and cover the room. Then, walking over to the glass door, he glanced at Keith and closed the door. Keith stared at his gaze, eyes wide. Keith couldn't understand why he was shivering like a deer in cold weather every time Alex looked at him.

"Record voice only"

Nathan instructed a military officer who was there. Stephan folded his arms and legs, sitting on the chair.

"Кто твой начальник?"

It was Alex's deep voice.

Keith could recognize that language. It was Russian.

"Please let me go. I don't know anything. This is unfair. Why are you doing this to me?"

Pleading of the suspect was heard.

"Кто твой начальник?"

Alex asked the same thing again.

"My wife must be waiting for me... please let me go.....AAAAAAAA!!!"

The suspect started screaming loudly in pain at the same time, shaking Keith's body. Keith immediately looked at the faces of Anil, Nathan and Stephan. They did not show any strangeness.

"Я спражаю еще раз. Кто твой начальник? Где оружие?"

Alex's voice was heard again

"God save me...AAAAAAAA...!!!"

The suspect's screams of pain were loud enough to echo through the walls of the room. Despite years of training, Keith's heart was shaking every time he got heard someone else's pain. The suspect's scream was enough to send goosebumps. Keith wondered what Alex was doing in the room. Keith was reminded of the torture faced by officers who fell into the hands of terrorists.

How could Alex be barbaric? ...

Alex didn't say anything after that, instead Keith could only hear the suspect's screams.

"Я якуду... Я все распаку... NOVASKI.. NOVASKI.!"

To everyone's surprise, the suspect revealed a series of Russian words!

Anil clenched his fist and let out a triumphant sound.. Stephan began to applaud... Nathan smiled as usual.. Gavin and Lucas also shook each other's hands and made a victory gesture... Keith felt proud of Alex's proficiency. He felt like hugging Alex.