"Demon Slayer" OC #35

Name
Sorairo Estuko

Name Meaning
Sorairo - Sky Blue
Etsuko - Child of the Rainbow

Nicknames
Sora
Etsu-Chan
Iro-San (from friends)
Master (from her Tsugukos)
Sunshine (ONLY from Mitsuri)
Sokami Esthero (from Inosuke)
Ms. Etsu (from Sumi, Kiyo, and Naho)

Age
26-27 years old

Gender
Female

Pronouns
She/Her

Sexuality
Pan Queen

Birthday
April 21st

Zodiac Sign
Taurus

Personality
Sorairo is serene and quiet when she meets strangers since she sometimes has problems with trusting people easily. Though, once you do know her, then she's very loyal, lovable, and pretty overprotective. She doesn't really deal with people who have anger issues since she's more of a laidback and calm type of person, but she does have a really bad temper and isn't afraid to lash out when being provoked. Around her adoptive daughters, Sorairo shows more of her self confidence and motherly love.

Looks

FlawsSorairo suffers from PTSD, which is a disorder in which a person has difficulty recovering after experiencing or wtnessing a terrifying event

Flaws
Sorairo suffers from PTSD, which is a disorder in which a person has difficulty recovering after experiencing or wtnessing a terrifying event.
The condition may last months or years, with triggers that can bring back memories of the trauma accompanied by intense emotional and physical reactions. The only thing Sorairo needs to calm down is someone comforting her.

Demon Slayer or no?
Yes, Sorairo is a demon slayer!

Reason why joining the Demon Slayer Corps?
Sorairo joined the corps because she swore for revenge against Muzan who killed her parents and older brother in cold blood, which had set her heart ablaze. She promised herself that she won't let others endure the same fate and make sure that her goals won't go to waste.

Rank
Hashira

Uniform Appearance
(IMAGE IN "LOOKS")
A standard uniform shirt and hakama pants, except the color of the attire is dark shade of twilight blue, and has two sky blue leg wraps.