"Demon Slayer" OC #33

Name
Izumi Yon

Name Meaning
Izumi - Spring
Yon - Lotus Blossom

Nicknames
Izu
Izu-Chan
Frog-Lover (from Uzui)
Imuzi Yan (from Inosuke)
Zumi-Chan (from Mitsuri)
Izumi-Senpai (from Zenitsu)
Ms. Yon (from Sumi, Kiyo, and Naho)

Age
Current: 14-15
Aged up: 18-19

Gender
Female

Pronouns
She/Her

Sexuality
Asexual

Birthday
April 20th

Zodiac Sign
Taurus

Personality
Izumi is someone who is full of genuine kindness, compassion, and wisdom, but towards strangers and those who she isn't acquainted, she can overly skeptical yet deeply tentative. When she was younger, Izumi had much of a less sympathetic and Tsundere-like attitude, but the personality she has today was something she'd inherited from her older sister. Around demons and her enemies, her personality has a switch up from her positive demeanor to a much more sinister yet serious characteristic.

Looks

FlawsIzumi suffers from PTSD, which is a disorder in which a person has difficulty recovering after experiencing or wtnessing a terrifying event

Flaws
Izumi suffers from PTSD, which is a disorder in which a person has difficulty recovering after experiencing or wtnessing a terrifying event. The condition may last months or years, with triggers that can bring back memories of the trauma accompanied by intense emotional and physical reactions. The only thing Izumi needs to calm down is by anyone comforting her.

Demon Slayer or no?
Yes, Izumi is a demon slayer!

Reason why joining the Demon Slayer Corps?
Izumi joined the corps because she swore revenge against Douma for killing her parents and older sister in cold blood, leaving her all alone with her younger brother to take care of. Her compassionate heart was enough to make everyone feel more safe and secure, despite being mistaken for a goddess by some people.

Rank
Tsuchinoe

Uniform Appearance
(IMAGE IN "LOOKS")
A standard female uniform with hakama pants, except the color is a darker shade of emerald green, and it has two lime green leg wraps.