"Demon Slayer" OC #11

Name
Kegareta Namida

Name Meaning
Kegareta - Tainted
Namida - Tears

Nicknames
Kega
Kegara
Nami-San
Crybaby (from Sanemi)
Multi-Eyes (from bullies)
Sky-Gazer (from Muichiro)
Namida-Sama (from Shinobu)
Kagayaku Nimaru (from Inosuke)
Little Waterfall (ONLY from Urokodaki)

Age
Current: 14-15
Aged up: 19-20

Gender
Female

Pronouns
She/Her

Sexuality
Bisexual

Birthday
July 18th

Zodiac Sign
Cancer

Personality
Kegareta is the most shyest and skittish girl people has ever known. She doesn't easily warm up to strangers since she's either afraid of having a bad impression with them or that they'll hurt her. She sometimes has difficulty with expressing her emotions, but the girl is unable to follow her heart during her times growing up. Kegareta is very remorseful and sympathetic to demons who faced so much tragedy, but she doesn't show mercy to those who are cruel and cold-hearted.

Looks

FlawsKegareta has hyperacusis, which is a sound sensitivity

Flaws
Kegareta has hyperacusis, which is a sound sensitivity. Her ears has a reduced tolerance to not only just loud sounds, but also noises of a decibel range that would be typically comfortable. Sound sensitivity causes the inner ear to convert noise stimulus into excessively loud sounds.

Demon Slayer or no?
Yes, Kegareta is a demon slayer!

Reason why joining the Demon Slayer Corps?
Kegareta joined the corps to help others and become a Hashira in the future so she can teach new generations how to protect themselves and many lives who depends on them. She also wants to avenge her beloved older brother who sacrificed himself to protect her from Douma.

Rank
Kinoe

Uniform Appearance