Episode 1: Welcome to Deathcamp Part 1

(A scruffy looking man in his 30's pops up into frame)

James: Yello~! I'm James Maldonado from Prawn Stars fame, here to drop one of the hardest reality shows you'll ever see!

(We see James walking away from the dock)

James: Here on The Deathcamp, located on the remote island on the right of Germany, is where a former Deathcamp stood tall before being destroyed after the war. This is also where 20 contestants will come to Duke it out for the cash prize of 5 MILLION DOLLARS! Cause we're charitable here on the Deathcamp!

(James smiles at the camera)

James: Anyhow, let's take a lookise at the campers living conditions!

(We then go over to see James at the cabins)

James: Based on the original Correctional Camps, these cabins were made somewhere back in the 40's so if they seem a little rundown—

(A part of the roof falls down revealing a whole colony of rats)

James: That's probably why! COULD WE GET SOMEONE TO CLEAN THIS UP?!

(James is sitting down in the confessional booth)

James: Whenever one of our poor fake Jewish victims wants to confess something about their situation or whatever, they come here! Don't mind the stains, just some uh.. late night fun if you may.

(We then see James walking into the lounge)

James: This is the lounge, or cafeteria, or your death trap! Our victims can either get to know each other better and try to form alliances here, or share a meal with their fellow camper, all food being made by our lovely chef, Sera.

(Sera blushes and giggles as James smugly smiles)

(We then cut over to James by an old timey phone)

James: To really amplify that prison experience, we've decided that our campers can't have technology! Instead, they'll only get to call someone from home once a week on this ancient device! Seriously.. the hell is this..?