Main Character Profile

Name: Artoria Pendragon

Nickname/Alias: King Arthur, King of Knights, Lion King, Goddess of the Holy Lance, King of Storms, Lord of the Furthest Reaches

Birthdate: December 3rd

Gender/Sex: Female

Three size:

- Bust: 97cm (38")

- Waist: 60cm (24")

- Hip: 88cm (35")

Cup size: I

Height: 171cm

Weight: 57kg

Timeline/Scenario:

Nasuverse: Start in at the beginning of the Fate/Zero story, in the prelude to the 4th Holy Grail War, 8 years prior to the war. You will have plenty of time to plan and develop your skills and abilities. Maybe even change things for the better weather you choose to join the 4th Holy Grail War or not.

Body:

Artoria Pendragon Lancer: You can optionally replace any instance of Artoria in this build for Artoria Lancer. Adjust the description of options like Divine Vessel and Rival to fit with her character.

Closer to Divine: You exist with a certain placidity to your personality, a serenity that will calm some but irritate others.

Kisser: You love to kiss people, its your preferred form of greeting. And I don't mean on the hand or cheek, I mean the lips, preferably with a little tongue.

Permanent: You are permanently the girl of your choice. Your personality is now mildly altered so you can act the part. You can choose how much your personality is changed.

Temporary Amnesia: When you are in your target's body you will sometimes forget who you once were. When this is happening you cannot transform back into your normal body. This will happen no more than twice a week for half a day each time.

Replacement: You or your summon replace the existing target or the protagonist in whatever means make sense.

Perfect Replica: You are a perfect clone of your target, even down to the finest detail, at the exact moment you entered the world. You may become more different with time but for now you are their perfect duplicate. This locks you out of being able to alter your new form in the Body section, however you won't need to spend any points to perfectly resemble your target.

Pure love: Your love is pure and unwavering, if only you cared about the object of your loves feelings on the matter.

Drawbacks:

Capitalist: Your personality shifts into that of a shameless capitalist. You will make money wherever you can without much thought for others as long as it doesn't cause them, or yourself, undue harm. In other words, you're a capitalist but you retain your morals.

Masquerade: You will have to hide the secret of Magecraft from those not in the know for at least five years upon your arrival in the Nasuverse. It's fine if they find out as long as you either kill them or somehow convince them they didn't see anything. If the person is a relative or significant other to a Magus you do not need to hide it from them. If you fail at this you will lose your perks for the following five years, though the Hunter drawback will also be nullified for those five years. As long as you weren't involved in the event that revealed to them that Magecraft is real, you will get to keep your perks.

Ms. Steal your Girl: Whatever sex your attracted to will find you more attractive, but anyone who was attracted to them will develop an immense hatred towards you.