٦

𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐦 𝐃𝐮𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐞

"You killed my fucking son?!" Mike tried to charge at me but was stopped by my security.

I just laughed and shook my head. He funny as hell thinking he was gone come to my damn business and check me about offing his disrespectful ass son.

"You knew what it was, Mike. It's all love bro" I smirked taunting him.

"It's funny till it's one of yours" he nodded looking out of it. That sentence instantly made me drop my smile & the factory go quiet.

"The fuck you say?" I questioned as if I didn't hear him the first time. I just wanted to be sure.

"It's funny till it's yo gay ass son" he spoke more louder. I ran my tongue over my top row of my teeth nodding my head up and down.

"Take em to the basement. Tie his bitch ass up" I pointed over my shoulder and spoke to the security sternly, letting them know I wasn't playing.

The buffer one nodded his head at me and yanked Mike up by his shirt dragging him to the basement.

"Aye, Jermaine!" I yelled looking for one of the front row boys.

"Boss man?" He yelled back coming towards me.

"Yo cousin... the one that just got out, he still swing that way or that was just on some jail shit?" I tilted my head questioning him.

"I'm not gone sit up here and act like I know. I'm finna hit em right now and see what he talking about" he honestly replied pulling out his phone.

It was a handful of workers who could keep their phone. Not even on no favoritism shit- I can't have no slip ups.

"Aight let me know" I told him walking away to my office to grab some of my favorite toys.

I'll show this bitch ass nigga gay. If my son was gay that ain't nobodies business but HIS.

I'm sick of bitch ass people playing with my son name. He "gay" because he openly express his feelings and don't play about that dirty shit.

If they want my son to be some closed off dirty ass nigga they had another thing coming.

Need to stop thinking niggas my friend because I make money with em or because I knew em since I was a shorty. That shit beat tho, nobody finna talk down on my son and get away with the shit.

Let me make this shit quit so I can go get my boy.

"You look sick, I ain't did shit yet" I laughed at his face. He smirked at me like he thought it was funny too. He just doesn't know.

"I brought my favorite toys. My homeboy swung yo way too. You ready?" I smirked making his drop.

"I tau- taught you everything you know little nigga. You put no fear in my heart" he stuttered.

This nigga ain't taught me shit. I learned everything I know myself. I'm my own damn man, my dad ain't even help with shaping me into the man I am today.

"O-o-okay" I snickered unrolling my bag on the table. I was really a kid when it came to my toys.

"The fuck you need a drill for?" Delane cousin frowned watching me power it on.

"You wanna find out? Or you gone sit back and shut the fuck up?" I questioned rhetorically.

"Bitch don't be talking to my cousin like that" Delane pointed coming down the basement stairs with a playful smirk on his face.

"Fuck up" I told him putting on engineering gloves and glasses.

"Get back" I warned to the 4 people in the basement right now.