"Yep. And the grand prize is 100,000 big ones. And it's tomorrow!" Nya says. Huh. Convenient. "Thank you, little lady fighter, but we're talking about the most dangerous race known to man." Darreth says, holding his trophy close. "Only the most serious of racers even stand a chance." He adds. "But didn't you do a few upgrades on our Ultra Sonic Radar?" Kai asks and Nya nods her head yes. "Maybe we might stand a chance." Kai says. "And I can enter with my Dragon. You did say I needed the practice." Lloyd says. I was worried but then I calm myself. "Okay, but be careful. You and Ultra have to look out for each other." I state, placing a hand on his shoulder. "So it is agreed. You will all enter this Ninjaball Run to save the dojo." Wu says. But then I heard Darreth crying and look to see him wipe a tear off his face. "Are you still crying?" Nya says to him. "Yes...but-but these are happy tears." He says, smiling. This is going to fun. I always wanted to partake in a race.

Third Person P.O.V.

Tomorrow came sooner than expected and people watched from the bleachers and sidewalks as they see the competitors make some last-minute adjustments to their vehicles. "Welcome everyoneto the 14th Annual Ninjaball Run." One of the hosts speaks from the booth. "The grand prix where it doesn't matter how you get there, as long as you get there first." The second host adds. People from behind barriers scream in excitement while police are there to keep them from entering and causing too much of a ruckus.

Wu, Darreth and even some of his pupils take their seats in the bleachers as they get ready for the race to start. "Well, let's take a look at the racers." The first host says. "I see the starters' line. We have a few familiar faces." The second host says as the mailman rings his bell, ready to race. But the he falls over as Ultra lands next to him. "Augh! Watch it, you big oaf!" He says. (Y/N) helps him up as she walked over to check on the dragon. Lloyd plays with the reins as he fidgets a little in the saddle. "You look nervous, Lloyd. You okay?" Cole asks him, having noticed his actions. "Nervous? Ha, ha, ha. Maybe for you guys." Lloyd rebuttals. (Y/N) feels Lloyd's nervousness with her powers as she scratches Whisp and Flame's chins. "Look out for each other, 'kay?" She tells them. They give her a huff back as they understand. She then smiles and walks over to give Rocky and Shard some scratches too.

Nya hops off the Tank, "Now, one final thing. I installed a pretty cool upgrade. So, if you're ever in a really tight spot, pull that lever, because what it does-" Nya's voice was drowned out of the loud roar of an engine form one of the competitors. "What?" Kai shouts as he tries to hear her. "Pull that lever, because..." But Nya's voice was again muffled by an engine from one of the racers. "All right, the race is about to start, and officials are saying..." The first host announces as it was almost time for the race to begin. "...only under those circumstances, and no other, should you..." "We're about to begin." The guys look at each other as they could not understand Nya and what she was saying. "That's my cue, gotta go. Good luck!" Nya says as she then runs off to join Wu and Darreth in the bleachers. "Hah? Wait! Nya! We couldn't hear you!" Kai calls out to her, but she did not hear him.

But then a van with the Royal Blacksmiths pulls up as they hum a tune. "Look, it's my dad." Cole points at them, smiling as he sees his father. "They've entered too?" Kai says. Ed and Edna then appear at the starting line in their car. "Oh, no." Jay moans as he sees his parents. "Hello, Ed. Hello, Edna." (Y/N) greets as she waves at them. "Hi, (Y/N)! Jay! Jay! Oh, look, he sees us, Ed." Edna says as Ed smiles warmly at her. "I see him, Edna. You don't have to embarrass the boy. And hello to you too, (Y/N)!" He says, waving to (Y/N). "Is there anyone we don't have to compete against?" Jay complains. But then a portal forms and from it, Kruncha and Nuckal appear with an Underworld vehicle, ready to race. The guys' jaws dropped at that abut (Y/N) was not fazed.

"Wait a minute. It appears some skeletons have crashed the party. Is this against the rules?" The second host says. "Rules? Ha! There's only one rule in Ninjaball Run, and that's cross the finish line first. Let's take a look at the course." The first host says as he then directs the attention of the audience to a big screen. "The first thrilling leg starts on the streets of Ninjago City and empties out into the treacherous Sea of Sand. Racers, look out for the dangerous straightaway known as Crashcourse Canyon, where the slightest mistake can be your last. The next two legs of the race take us into the winding maze known as then Birchwood Forest, then through the perilous and icy Glacier Barrens. Finally, in the fourth and the final leg, racers must beat the desert heat in the Badlands, which then takes us back to the finish line here in the heart of Ninjago City." The first host explains as the screen displays the numerous locations of the race.