Kalawarner: "Yeah, it will be able to help you practice, love."

Issei: "Hell yeah, this will be great."

Akeno: "Alright everyone, please step inside the magic circle and we will be teleported to our destination."

We all nodded and we all stood in the magic circle and we got teleported in front of a warehouse.

Grey: "Is this the place?"

Kiba: "I think it is because I sense someone inside."

Rias: "The stray devil lures men here and eats them."

Grey: "That explains the blood I am smelling from the building."

Koneko: "You got that right."

We all went inside and saw that there was blood dried up all over the walls and the smell of dead bodies in the air. We then saw a woman groping her breast which was disturbing.

 We then saw a woman groping her breast which was disturbing

Grey: "Now that is just disgusting."

Viser: "This is going to be fun~"

Viser started groping her breast even more and her nipples started firing webs that can melt anything. I used my Ice gauntlet to protect us all from the webs.

Kyurem: "Protect."

The attack was prevented from hitting us.

Rias: "Issei, are you familiar with the game chess?"

Issei: "Yes but I am terrible at it."

Grey: "I love the game."

Rias: "At this rate you guys are necessarily like chess pieces, as I explained to you guys before. Kiba."

Kiba: "I'm on it president."

Kiba stepped in front of the stray devil with his sword at the ready. Kiba then disappeared and he cut one of Viser's legs. Viser screamed in pain before falling down on the ground.

Issei: "Wow, did Kiba just teleport?"

Rias: "That's one of Kiba's attributes as a knight. He uses his speed and precision to his advantage. Koneko, will you do the honors?"

Koneko: "Sure president."

Koneko stepped forward and then Viser jumped at her.

Issei: "Aren't we going to help her?"

Grey: "Relax bro, she is fine, just watch."

The stray's mouth is open revealing Koneko holding it open with her uniform ripped.

Koneko: "See you on the flip side."

Koneko punches the stray and it lands on the wall, breaking it.

Grey: "Koneko is the rook piece; her attributes are that of defense and power."