Selina

Selina art by wantechh_ (IG)

The Raven Force... My soul made manifest, my soul tainted by my father, Acheron.... 

Only within the Raven Force am I at my peak, only here may I help the Lost Deities and Leone in maintaining concepts within the fabric of reality. 

My name is Selina, I've done plenty of bad things before joining Team Azure, I still yearn to make amends despite everything seeming positive after The Master's defeat. 

-No, that's not it, I just can't forgive myself for hurting Leone and making him leave Team Azure. Leone had every right to be mad at me, I am the daughter of the one who destroyed Planet Cosmic, his home world after all...

Those feelings of guilt swayed as I focused on my main task of aiding the ones I hurt when I gave into my father's influence, with dark magic imbued in my hands I tapped into every reality within the nexus of the Raven Force. I could feel negative emotions coursing through my mind, all with different meanings to it....

Sadness from the loss of a family member, a feeling I never grasped as every one in my family betrayed me in some way shape or form... I am not even sure where Travesty, my brother, is...

Guilt from committing murder, I staggered the moment those feelings entered my mind, it felt as if a knife had stabbed and opened a large wound within my stomach the moment a recollection of killing Daisuke flashed autonomously in my eyes...

A childish sense of fear from seeing a scary monster underneath your bed, that childish feeling, no... there is nothing wrong with feeling that sort of fear, I empathized with the fear, it felt akin to my daily stress wondering if Acheron will ever corrupt me again... I sometimes feel like jailing him was never enough...

Taking a deep breath with those negative emotions in the multiverse etched to my mind, I clenched my dark infused fists and began maneuvering around the negativity now turned into positivity.

Sadness is only temporary, you will find happiness eventually. 

All you can do now is look forward.

There is nothing wrong with being afraid, let your emotions out, and remain stalwart!

As the positivity overshadowed the negativity in the world my body dropped like a ragdoll within the boundless areas of my Raven Force, I could not help but glance at the black and white positive and negatives of the multiverse... I knew my job was far from over.

From the moment my mana reaches zero I feel every ounce of my strength seeping away, I felt like a water balloon that had a pin poked in it, my life force felt like the water of it leaking out. 

Saying that if I had no mana I would be defenseless is far from a metaphorical statement, it's the unfortunate reality of my stamina. 

As much as I want to regain my leverage, my vision starts to obscure in blackness....