Daisuke

(Art by shikinami

(Art by shikinami.af on Instagram)

The planet of Vol'dun, where once upon a time I died, went to Otherworld, and fought for my life in this place, literally.

It was hot here, but then again I shouldn't be surprised, the area is a desert filled with nothing but sand and mountains, alpacas and vultures roamed the area, while from afar there was civilization of fox creatures, called "Vulpera", and their small camps.

I would come here occasionally to spar with the God of Destruction and Angel of my timeline;

Jasper, the God of Destruction of the Hunter class, my superior in a way. He was the sly one who made me spar with him in exchange for his life, the training session was a bit grueling... that fox made me his delivery boy!

Morgan, the Angel of the Rogue class, she is a bag of mysteries under that nonchalant demeanor, Jasper claims she is an alternate version of him which explains why their personalities are two sides of the same coin.

I can never keep up with Morgan, she tells me that she's in a constant state of "Evasive Shadows", in other words, you can't touch her unless she allows it.

My name? Well, that's simple, it's....

"Daisuke! Where are the pudding connoisseur's edition collection you were supposed to get me in Conton City!? I don't want to have to pay another delivery person a 5 dollar tip for something so damn expensive!"

That booming voice came from the black Vulpera in the typical God of Destruction uniform clad in red, Jasper. For someone tasked with destroying planets with a gun made of ki, his cholesterol percentage rivaled the amount of places he has destroyed.

Jasper's eyes pierced my skin, his glare felt a bit intimidating given everyone knows never to mess with a God of Destruction of ANY universe....

I don't want Jasper to be the next villain, and over something so stupid like pudding, in a way, I guess you could say he was just like his predecessor Zamasu killed.

"There you are Lord Jasper, now is this debt paid off? I thought you forgot about last time!"

As I handed Jasper the box of pudding, he quickly opened it and in a flash of light, devoured the entire set, pudding splattered all over the ground... and partially in my face. Even I could not keep up with what just happened, how is Jasper's stomach intact after that?

I myself am a Saiyan with a large appetite but not as great as Jasper's...

Jasper got back on track, he threw the torn box a planet away, I could sense the ki on the planet ceasing from his destruction of it, "Ah right thanks for reminding me Daisuke, hmmm."

Jasper placed his pointed finger and thumb on his chin, he began pondering for a moment of my fate, the suspense was killing me, this whole delivery boy gig outside of being a superhero sucked bad.