ONE, ☆Pilot.☆

The cheerleading squad, the Cheerios, are practicing their routines

The cheerleading squad, the Cheerios, are practicing their routines. There was a lot of focus on Madeline as the best cheerleader. They are being watched and timed by Sue Sylvester, their coach. One of the cheerleaders falls from the top of the formation.

"You think it's this hard? Try being a waterboarder. That's hard." Sue complained. Sue was not a pleasant person to be around and frequently made life difficult for those around her.

Madeline saw her brother surrounded by the football team while getting some water. She groaned and ran towards them, knowing it was always Puck.

"Madeline Hummel!" Sue yelled.

Will Schuester drives in and parks his clunky car. He approaches a dumpster where a group of jocks including Noah Puckerman and Finn Hudson surround Kurt Hummel.

"Making some new friends, Kurt?" Will asked him.

Madeline suddenly stopped walking and anxiously looked at Mr. Schue, hoping he would intervene or take some action.

"He sure is, Mr. Schue." Puck smiled.

"Hey, Finn, you still owe me that report on que hace el verano passado," Will said. Finn looked confused. "What you did do last summer."

"Almost halfway done with almost all of it, Mr. Schue," Finn said.

Will leaves. Madeline sighs as she walks over there.

"It's hammering time!" Puck yelled.

Puck and the other jocks pick up Kurt.

"Please, this is from Marc Jacobs's new collection!" Kurt begged.

"Wait," Finn said.

The jocks release Kurt, who then takes off his jacket and hands it to Finn. "Okay," Finn shrugged. Puck and the other jocks proceed to toss Kurt into a dumpster. Finn looks troubled about the situation. Madeline is beyond angry and pushes Puck to the ground.

"Pumpkin, what the hell, " Puckerman shouted.

Madeline shouted, "Don't call me pumpkin! Do you think I hate you? You mistreat people, including my brother, and you have no right to call me that! "There's not going to be anything between us because you're such a jerk. Now can you please, help me get him out."

"So, what I'm hearing is we're getting together." Puckerman smiled.

Madeline pushed him down to the ground. "Help me." Puckerman finally gave up and helped Kurt out of the trash.

"Are you okay, Kurt?" Madeline asked softly.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Kurt said in reassurance. A smile came upon Madeline's face as she helped her brother and watched him walk inside school.

"What a jackass," Madeline whispered.

"I'm not that bad Princess," Puck said behind her. She left after rolling her eyes at him. Dealing with Puckerman was too much. "You love me!" She could hear him yell across the field making her crack a smile.