TWO, ☆Showmance.☆

The next day, Madeline was happy to wake up

The next day, Madeline was happy to wake up. She didn't know if she and Puckerman were together but flirting with her over the phone had to say something.

Will pulls into the school parking lot in his car. His license plate reads 'glee.' He exits the car and walks towards the school. Rachel approaches and walks alongside him.

"Mr. Schuester!" Rachel said.

"Yeah?" Will asked.

"I went to the library and I got some sheet music, and I wanted to run some songs by you that feature me heavily on vocals." Rachel smiled.

"Thanks, Rach, but I already picked out," Will said.

Finn appears at Rachel's side along with Maddie, reaching out to wheel her schoolbag at her. Will falls behind.

"Let me help you with that," Finn said.

"Thanks, Finn. You're so chivalrous." Rachel smiled.

Madeline rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, since when did Finn start to help her out? Something was changing and she knew that everything was good to be a bad feeling throughout the week.

"Thanks. That's a good thing, right?" Finn said.

"You don't even know what it means," Madeline said sighing. As she was trying to talk again Rachel was ignoring her and trying to talk over. Finn was trying to help but after a while, she was annoyed and went over to her other friends.

"Hey, guys." Madeline smiled.

"Hey," They all repeated.

"You wanna practice the harmony, from the top?" Mercedes said.

They started practicing. Meanwhile, Will moves to walk alongside Maddie, Mercedes, Artie, and Tina. "Morning guys,"

"Hey, Mr. Shue. We're just learning some runs." Mercedes said.

"Oh, yeah?" Will asked intrujed.

"So it goes..."

Madeline starts, then Mercedes, then Tina and Artie. Even Will joined in.

"With the finger, huh?" Will asked.

"Pretty fly for a white guy," Mercedes said.

"Oh, thank you, thank you. Hey, don't be late for rehearsal this afternoon." Will said pointing it out before leaving the group.

"Okay," Mercedes shrugged.

"All right," Will said and with that, he was gone.

Will separates from the three and continues walking towards the school. Puck, Kurt, and five other male students in leather jackets are standing in front of the dumpster. Puck has his arm around Kurt.

"Morning, Kurt." Will greeted him.

"Buenos nachos, Mr. Schue." Puck smiled.

Kurt watches Will pass with apprehension.