FOUR, ☆Preggers.☆

Madeline smirked, as she took the paint cans and poured them into one super big jug

Madeline smirked, as she took the paint cans and poured them into one super big jug. She poured some on the ground to make her slip around the glue. "She's finally gonna pay," She chuckled.

"I don't think this is a good idea," Puckerman said.

Madeline rolled her eyes. Since she couldn't tolerate talking to Rachel, she decided to use Puckerman as bait. When they were younger she was attracted to Puckerman and thought maybe she could do that and have those emotions.

"Yeah, just long enough for me to pour paint on her." Madeline chuckled, putting the paint cans away. "That way even if it backfires, she'll still get paint."

"We're gonna get caught. Wouldn't be weird if we didn't have paint on us but she does?" Puckerman asked.

"Huh, I didn't think about that." Madeline shrugged.

She came up with a brilliant idea. She sighs, looking at the paint cans. "I'm sorry," She went over to the paint cans even though Puckerman screamed, refusing.

"You have to trust me," Madeline said.

"No, no, no, no." Puckerman refused.

"Shush, she's coming," Madeline said.

He huffed as she went to hide. Rachel comes close to the door and opens it seeing a cool Puckerman on the couch.

"Hey, Rachel. Come sit down." Puckerman said.

"What's going on?" Rachel asked confused.

"I'll tell you once you sit down," Puckerman smirked.

Rachel sighs, sitting down.

"What?" Rachel said.

"I was just wondering how I pretty girl like you hasn't sat on my lap yet," Puckerman said.

Madeline hated to see him flirting too much with another girl. It bothered her so much to see him flirting with Rachel. Like a fit of jealousy that can't go away.

"Gross, no," Rachel said moving.

"What's the matter?" Puckerman said. She tried to move her lips but the right words never came out. "I know you've wanted this."

"What are you talking about?" Rachel said acting confused.

"I know you liked me since kindergarten and I like you too. I was just too afraid to tell you that when we were younger." Puckerman smirked.

"What? I don't understand." Rachel said.

"Can't you see? I'm only dating Maddie so I could get to you."

"What about Madeline?"

"What about Madeline? She doesn't need to know." Puckerman said.

Rachel nodded her head in disagreement. "No, that's wrong. Just because I like doesn't mean that I can do this."