FIVE, ☆The Rhodes Not Taken.☆

Kurt woke up, finding snacks and dipping sauce strewn on the floor

"What happened last night?" he groaned, pushing the covers off him. The movie last night got heated. He couldn't remember anything though.

Suddenly, he hears someone walking downstairs.

"Guys, guys. Where are you?" Burt yelled.

Kurt jumped up suddenly. He began to try to rouse them. He closed the doors since he had some time. As Kurt walked up the stairs, he smacked Puckerman with a pillow multiple times until he fell on the door.

"What the hell, Hummel," Puck said annoyed.

As Finn jumped up, he fell off the couch. With his shoulder, he accidentally hit Madeline in the head.

"Ow!" Madeline groaned.

"What's wrong with you?" Finn said.

Kurt hurried to get a rag and started cleaning the rug.

"Dad's up when he sees what happens he's gonna kill us. And I don't know about you but I don't wanna die yet." Kurt snapped.

"Shit!" Madeline said.

It didn't take the boys long to get up. Madeline was trying to quickly remove all the food from the rug as Kurt started scrubbing.

"Where are you guys?" Burt said.

"Nothing Dad, we're just trying to do some homework. We fell asleep before we could," Kurt yelled, bringing over the trashcan.

"Well, do you need help?" Burt asked.

They could hear his footsteps coming closer.

"No, no we're fine," Kurt said. "You need to get these guys out before he comes in and grounds us for them sneaking in."

"How are we gonna leave when your dad's close?" Finn said.

"Twin slide?"

"Twin slide."

"What's a twin slide?" Finn asked confused.

"Explain later, just follow us," Madeline said. They started taking a different way upstairs. "We created this twin slide when we were 5."

"We would go up towards the window and start climbing into the roof. From there, we have this big slide that we would jump down on and then climb into the tree, down the ladder." Kurt said.

"Imma go down and make sure everything is in place." She nodded.

"Wait, you expected us to jump down?" Puck said.

"Yeah, you'll be fine. We do this all the time when we sneak out. It's totally fine."

"This is insane," Puck said.

"Right, there's no way we're jumping down," Finn said.

"All clear," Kurt said holding a thumb up.

"Come on, jump down."