Girlfriend?

(This part was on here when i wrote it yesterday but it must of deleted it anyway sorry for not uploading last month, i was struggling and in and out of hospital and all that Jazz i am saying this for sympathy just to explain xx)

-Elsie pov-

Rhea has already been to Raw i watched her dogs which i loved they were so sweet especially Barry he loved people every time i tried to walk him we had to stop so he could get fuss and love.

Ever since she sent the text to JD Rhea would act different, not a bad different but she would flirt more and be jealous easily. I would get random messages through out the day asking how i was which i found sweet and cute.

I never thought much of it just a flirty friendship i mean most people have that, right? We aren't dating, are we? Maybe i am reading to far into this.

I had just come home from work putting my keys in a little cute dish by my front door being greeted by Ghost "hey baby" i smile giving her some love before sitting down on the sofa and relaxing putting on my favorite film.

The film had almost ended when i got a text.

Rhea 💕 : Hey gorgeous, wanted to know if you were free next Monday

I put my phone down and looked for my work timetable lookeover for next Monday.

Els : I am working open till 12:30. Why?

I send the text not expecting her to reply as fast as she did.

Rhea 💕 : great, how would you feel about coming to a show with me.

I stare at the message probably a bit too long before typing my answer.

Els : i would love that what time?

I set my phone face down on the arm of the chair looking at the clock on the wall 23:54 'i should get some sleep' i thought as I walked to my room gigi not far behind.

I opened my drawers looking for a pair of PJs to wear. I had all different types animal paw prints, flower, old shirts and shorts.

I pulled out my animal print ones, people said it was ugly but i dont care who will see it i live alone.

I did my skin care tied my blonde hair back into a braid so i had wavy hair tomorrow morning, put my phone on charge. I then climb into bed Ghost at the bottom of it as i get warm.

Slowly i drift off to sleep.

My eyes slowly opened to a very annoying Ghost wanting food amd my alarm blaring. Shit i slept through it.

I rush out of bed finding my works clothes grabbing my phone feeding Ghost and making sure i did my hair my teeth skin care before bolting out the door and down the streets.

I looked at my phone seeing a message from Rhea, obviously.

Rhea 💕 : I'll be at yours 3pm gorgeous.

I read the message not responding and trying to remember to put that on my phone so i don't forget.

I finally make it for work my co work Rhys behind the counter "late?" I rolls my eyes and let out a big sigh "yep alarm didn't wake me" i say placing my bag and phone in the staff room tying my apron on.

"Good thing boss never comes in" he lets out a breathy chuckle and i do the same "true".

I walk behind the counter leaning on it as it seems Rhys did a lot of work already "you haven't had customers yet?" He shakes his head no and i nod as we wait around doing little things.

I hear the bell ring as i am on register, i look up to see Rhea. I didn't mean to but i had a big smile on my face "hey darling" she said "what you doing here?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Came to see my favorite barista" she wore a sly smirk "having a little break and came here, isn't a crime is it" i smile at her this time "certainly not" i see Rhys looking at us with a raised eyebrow knowing I will be questioned as only Jennie knew about Rhea.

She ordered as coffee and leaned on the side as Rhys makes it "oh i have a question" i say and she gives me an expression as to say go on "were will Ghost go when i go away with you? Daisy will be fine but Ghost,no" i looked into her blue eyes and she smiled slightly "she can stay at mine with my dog, my dog lady Lauren will look after she wont mind one more. Plus our dogs get on Barry been missing his friend" i chuckled at this as Ghost gets on will all Rheas dogs.

We talk more before sadly she takes her leave.

"What's that about?" Rhys asks and smirking "that your girlfriend?" I sigh rubbing my face now explaining to him that i don't know and wouldn't be mad if i was.