Him

(Again not edited sorry also this will be two parts)
-Elsie pov-

I looked at the man and everyone felt the short tension "sorry i am late" he said sitting by Dom "Elsie this is-" i looked at him "JD" he looked at me hiding the smirk he gave me "Elsie" he said and the table got silent.

"You know each other?" Rhea says and i just nod "long time ago" i say and i feel her hand rest on my making a small smile appear on my face.

We order drinks and food and chats carried on as i avoided anything to do with JD "so Els where you from?" Damian asked before sipping on his drink "i am from England, Bristol to be exact" i smiled at him as he seemed to be really nice "Bristol? Never been" Dom says and my gaze turns to him "yeah its alright nothing much" i shrug taking in a mouthful of my drink "i am going to the bathroom" i say and turn to These before getting up "i'll come" she smiles standing up and following me to the bathroom.

"So JD?" She asks leaning on the sink "oh its nothing just a relaxing gone sour" i shrug and she chuckles "come on Els it can be just that" she says and my eyes wonder to her hands gripping the edge of the sink the few silver ring she had on the tattoo on her hand "Elsie?" My eyes looked back to hers "oh yeah, he was just a massive dick to me" i put some more lip gloss on "i believe that" she says making us both chuckle "he was sweet but then he got big headed" Rhea smirks "i believe that too" we both laughed as i know she was referring to people saying he has a big head "can't believe he got a gorgeous girl like you Els" her hand came to my face holding my jaw her thumb wiped some lip gloss off from under my lip making my face heat up "cute" she smiled before dropping ber hand "we should go back out" i nodded follow her this time.

"Welcome back" Finn said as me and Rhea sat down "sorry we took so long" I sat down and glance at JD as I felt his glare "so Elsie got any hobbies" Dom asks starting a conversation "yeah i like cooking" i smile only for it to disappear "never good at it" i turn to see JD smirking "you never tried it" i say back and his smirk drops now just glaring at me the table fell silent again "JD that was uncalled for" Dom says amd then looks at me "i bet your an amazing cook" he smiles making me smile at his kind words "thanks Dom".

It was now later in the evening i had a few drinks and was slightly tipsy now, i stood at the bar ordering when JD walked up "i'll pay" he said and the bartender nodded "go away" i say my words fumbling a little "come on Els i know you still like me" he smirks and i pull a disgusted face "JD even tipsy me wouldn't date you" i put my hand on his chest putting a space between us "come on Els i didn't mean for us to end" he tried to get closer only for him to be pulled back "leave her alone JD" i look to see Damian behind then Rhea behind me with her arm around my waist.

Rhea sat me down with her Dom and Finn as Damian talked to JD "you okay" Rhea asked her hand on my thigh "yeah yeah fine" i smiled softly "what happened" Dom asked and i turned to him and Finn "nothing don't worry" i say before looking back at Rhea who i saw nodding at the boys behind "look i can drive you home" Rhea offered and i nodded wanting more one on one time with her.

We said our goodbyes and thanks before leaving i climbed into the passenger seat of her car and entered my address to her GPS as she started the car some loud heavy metal music played making us both jump and laugh.