Him (part 2)

(This is not edited i swear at some point they will be edited also i was thinking when i finish a story of making one based off of orange is the new black but with Rhea and an OC? Maybe they don't get caught idk but i really watched the show and now is hook once again)
——————————————————–——–

-Elsie pov-

We were driving along a high way, laughing having fun and 100% checking her out.

"So Els want to tell me the past with JD" i looked up at her and sighed leaning into the car seats not many people new about what happened mainly because i didnt think it was important but i trust this lady i recently met "well our relationship started sweet like many but he just let his 'fame' get to his head and suddenly i was a house girlfriend and i wasn't allowed without him or even my friends which broke friendships and he would punish me if i didn't act right in public" i smiled at her as she focused on the road "he didn't realize what an amazing girl he let go" she smirked and i let out a soft giggle "you know what to say".

"You should come to mine" she says looking at me this time, i froze my crush a girl i recently met wants me at her house "of course let me ask my friend to feed Ghost" i say with a smile as i pull my phone out asking Jennie to feed Ghost.

We got close to her house and it was beautiful well better than mine, she did have a high paying job. "Your house is beautiful" i say as she pulls in to her drive way "its smaller than some but perfect for me" she says turning the car off and we get out walking to her front door "you remember Barry and Luna right?" She asks and i nod remembering her dogs and the car she spoke about at the park.

We walked in i took my shoes off at the door "want to watch Netflix?" She asks as we walk to her room not the sofa her room. "Yeah sounds good" i smile as i follow her the dogs waking up slowly.

We make it too her room and she shuts the door not letting the animals in "don't be shy you can sit on the bed" she smiles in a flirty way as i sit onto her bed "what you want to watch?" She asked getting the remote then sitting by me "how about Orange is the new Black?" I ask and she nods "i have seen clicks not the full thing" she says turning it on.

We watch the series sat very close to each other "i still find Alex hot" i say as well watch a scene between Piper and Alex "i always found her hot though" i say looking at Rhea "really? I find Piper hot as well" she smiles "yeah she is" i look to see Rheas hand on my thigh, i look at her and smile "maybe you could be my Alex with more tattoos and muscle, i could get you the glasses bet you look good in them" i smile and i had no idea where this new found confidence came from probably the alcohol in my system still "you could be my piper" she smirks "less toxic" i smile and she chuckles "yes less toxic".

My eyes are looking into hers the hand still on my thigh her other hand now on my cheek. As if a force pulled us together our lips connected into a soft kiss, we pull apart and look into each others eyes once again the show still playing when our lips crashed together in a more desperate more passionate kiss.

She pulled me onto her lap her hands rubbing up and down my waist "God Elsie" she said breaking our kiss for a breath before our lips met once again, my hand in her black hair i could feel her tongue piercing on my tongue the cold metal.

The kiss broke and we smiled looking at each other "lets watch the rest" she said flipping me over in her lap so i was facing the TV but still in her lap, her arms wrapped around me as well cuddled watching the show "stay the night" she smiled  "i have no clothes and i need a shower" i say looking behind me at her "shower here wearing my clothes" she kissed my neck softly making me smile "okay" i agree going back to the show as she holds me tighter.