"What?!" She squeaked, eyes wide.

"I'll be gentle." He whispered, slowly pressing deeper.

Finally, Elon was fully sheathed. They moaned in unison as their hips met. He marveled at her beautiful body. So tiny, yet so strong. She took him all in. Wrapped around him so tight. And by some miracle he hadn't ejaculated. With any luck he hoped he could hold off to give her another orgasm. But she was not making it easy for him.

"God, you feel so good, Elon!" She moaned.

Elon's dick pulsed and she arched her back. That was not helping. Not helping at all. Her beautiful pussy was a vice grip on his dick. Elon tried to steady his breathing, but he was panting like an animal. His body begging to empty all of his seed into her. To fill her up with him. That thought provoked something primal in him.

He groaned. A deep guttural sound. Fuck. He needed to stay in control. Elon liked to be in control. He was used to it. It suited him. He was the one who called the shots. The boss. So the fact that he could barely control his body was maddening.

Elon squeezed his eyes shut and gritted his teeth. Needed a distraction. Trying to do math with all his blood in his dick instead of his brain wasn't going to be very successful, so he settled for counting his heartbeats. They were rapidly hammering away in his chest. Ariana began kissing his neck. Also not helping.

Elon tried to speak. Something between a cry and a moan escaped him instead. Oops. That wasn't what he had intended. Also wasn't very masculine. Fuck. Control, stay in control.

"Fuck..."

Well, Elon had intended to say more, but that would have to do. Speaking wasn't a top priority right now anyway. Ariana sucked at his pulse point and bit him lightly. Pulled another cry from his lips. No, no, no! He was not going to explode into her like this. He was a fighter, and if he had to fight his own body so be it. Control. He was in control.

With effort, Elon pushed himself up, straightening his arms, framing Ariana's beautiful face. God, she was gorgeous. She looked up at him, and he swore there were galaxies in her eyes. In that moment she was everything. The only one. Nothing else mattered. His whole universe, usually so vast and complex, all encompassed by her.

Elon slowly began to thrust. Pulling back as far as he dared then pushing in with a grunt. He built up a rhythm, picking up speed. Ariana cried out in delight and raked her nails down his back. Her breaths became more labored and her cries higher pitched. Her voice was music to his ears. He varied the depth and speed of his thrusts, chasing the high of it.

That voice. So exquisitely beautiful crying out his name like a song. Fuck, this was heaven on earth! He stared down at her, memorizing her every feature. And he knew. He knew that he could not go back. No, there was no way he would be able separate this physical ecstasy from his emotional connection to her. He knew that he had fallen for her.

And that was a problem. She could leave. She could hurt him. She had already admitted she just wanted sex and he knew he was a fool for wanting more. He wanted to impress her, to give her a reason to stay. It was not in his nature to give up. He didn't believe in that. Go all in, give it your best shot. If it works then great, and if it doesn't then at least he had tried and wouldn't live with regret. So he would try. Maybe if he was good enough she would stay. Just focus on pleasing her. He tried not to think about the result of failure.

But there are things that he can't stop thinking about. Like how her tiny body quivers with every thrust. He's just so much bigger in comparison that he realizes he might need to hold her in place. Relocating his arm above her shoulder helps anchor her so he doesn't fuck her right off the bed. Although, he wouldn't mind fucking her on the floor... or anywhere else she would allow. He'd fuck her right up against Starship if she'd let him. The thought sends another wave of arousal through him, making him clamp his eyes shut. Desperately thinking of anything to pull him back from climax. Huh. That was not a kink that he had previously been aware of.