Caius smirked while looking down at her. He had her body caged between his arms. His hand on both sides of her head.

Juliana looked up at him and bit her lower lip seductively. "You're making me crazy, you know that right?" Caius asked.

"Of course I know that." Juliana nodded her head and gave him a teasing smile.

Caius had to do everything not to just fuck her mind blank right here and now but he gathered himself and reached out his hand for her to take and pulled her up from the bed.

"Let's go now."

"Aww. Just when we were having fun." Juliana whined.

"We're going to have very much fun very soon. Believe my word, my love."

-

Caius and Juliana walked out of their room a bit later than they should have but that didn't really matter to Caius.

Caius held her hand in his own much bigger one while they walked down the dimlitted halls.

"Join me to the throne room for a bit?"

"Okay." Juliana nodded and continued past the castle garden to dark wooden double doors of the throne room.

The doors were opened for them and the couple walked in. Aro was standing in the middle of the room while Marcus sat on his throne.

Suddenly Juliana lost her balance for a second making her trip. Aro was standing not too far away from her so he took a few steps closer and was there to catch her.

When Juliana's hand touched Aro's arm she was pulled into a vision. The vision was quick and confused the woman.

In a blink of an eye Caius was standing beside her and holding her against his chest. "Are you okay?"

Juliana nodded and looked back at Aro from Caius' arms. "I had a vision of you."

"A vision? And what was this vision about?" Aro asked interested.

"It was so quick and quite weird. But I saw a door, you opening that door and then your horrified face." Juliana explained.

"What door was it?" Caius asked.

"A tall door made of dark wood."

"Almost all of this castle's doors are made of dark wood." Aro sat on his throne.

"Come. Sit down for a minute." Caius led her to his throne and Juliana sat down giving Caius a smile.

"When you were in the vision, did it feel dark or like something bad would happen?" Aro asked.

Juliana shook her head. "No. Nothing like that. It just happened and was a bit confusing because it didn't give a straight answer."

Aro nodded. Juliana stood up from Caius' throne. "I'm going back to our room to rest for a bit."

"Do you want me to walk you there?" Caius asked her, taking a step forward.

"No thank you. I'll see you later." Juliana placed a kiss on Caius' cheek before walking away.

-

Two hours went by and Juliana just sat on the balcony of her and Caius' room and was reading a book.

Caius walked back to the room after having the meeting with Aro and Marcus.

"Juliana, come here." Juliana heard Caius' voice come from the bedroom. His tone was slightly demanding.

Juliana did as he said and walked back in from the balcony. She set her book down on Caius' writing table.

"How do you feel?" Caius' deep voice asked from behind her.

"Good. Everything is good." Juliana answered and turned around to face Caius.

Her eyes widened. There stood Caius, with all of the buttons of his black shirt unbuttoned, his black dress pants tight against his legs. His hair open and slightly messy. The veins on his hands seemed to be extra visible. The big heavy looking rings on his fingers shimmering under the dim light of their bedroom.

"Caius?" Juliana asked with a whisper.

"You look so good in that little dress of yours. That thin cotton flowing around your legs. Your hair falling down to your lower back, your every move so elegant. Your eyes, at the same time so sweet but at the same time like a siren's. Luring me into your trap. Making me so weak for you and only for you. My beautiful girl. Looking so innocent but actually just waiting for me to fucking destroy you with every way possible. I want to worship your body like I worship the ground you walk on. First I will worship you. Then I'll fuck you like you deserve and after that I will kiss and wash your body with all my love."

Caius took steps closer to her so his lips could now brush the shell of her ear. "Come with me."

"Where are we going?" Juliana breathed out.

"I'm gonna fuck you on my throne." Caius growled.