sour and sweet moments

En başından başla

Nodding her head she sat on the place where she was told to. The chair was really comfortable to sit on.

Soon foods were served in their plates but everyone was waiting for the king to start first due to respect they had for him. It's not like he will say anything but they choose to wait.

Meanwhile he was waiting for his wife to eat but seeing no movement from her side he said

''start eating'' he said to no one in particular but everyone present there knew for whom he said that. Aaradhya's whole focus on the food you can't blame her she was hungry and on top of that her favorite food items were there so when she heard him she started eating and with that everyone started eating. She was eating her food without looking looking upwards. Her whole focus was on the food placed in front of her.

She was unaware of the thick atmosphere on the dining table. There was no voice except of cutlery.

It was all silent until dadaji cleared his throat to announce the reason for which they came. And as expected everyone looked at him. So he started

'' so from now on your brothers are going to live with you'' he said or declared his decision. Dadaji thought that Vansh would not agree with his this decision and would get angry as the relationship between the brothers were not so good but what he thought didn't happen Vansh just simply nodded his head and asked

''anything else ''

To which dadaji just shook his head in no. He thought that he would have to do many things to make Vansh agree this but it all didn't happen.

Really no one knows Vansh, what he will do next  only he knows. She's he will do, what's inside his mind no one ever knew.

Meanwhile brothers were also shocked listening to their dadaji but they were more than shocked when vansh agreed with dadaji. They were shocked, surprised, angry, excited and what not but soon covered it with their emotionless facade.

They wanted to oppose it but seeing dadaji's glare which said ' dare you to deny me' they dropped the idea.

Aaradhya didn't knew what she was feeling.

Everyone with their thoughts and feelings inside them, completed the dinner.

'' go and study you are going to your university tomorrow '' he ordered Aaradhya to which she nodded and went to her study room which vansh arranged for her. It was a good room for studying everything was there which she needed.

She sat down to study and completed her work and revise the notes which was kept there. She didn't knew when it was time for to sleep she arranged her books and went towards his room.

She went inside after knocking but didn't get the reply so she thought he was not there. She was going towards the couch when her gaze fall on her husband who was standing in the balcony lost in his thoughts. His body posture seemed tensed but it didn't affect hus beauty. Standing in the moonlight hus face was glowing.

She unknowingly went towards him. He was taking the support of railing with his one hand and in other hand there was a cigarette and he was puffing out the smoke from his mouth. Aaradhya placed her hands on railing to take the support but her hands unknowingly brushed over his but she soon take it back feeling current running through out her body but her this action and feeling the touch of her soft hands bring him out of his thoughts.

No one spoke anything for sometime. Vansh was just smoking but when he that she was not comfortable with the smoke he throw it down and crush it with his slippers. For him her comfort matters the most.