vansh

And she hugged him more tightly being afraid, frightened and don't know what.

Vansh halt on his place his hands were in fist and his fist was in the air, his red angry eyes were now coming to its original colour.

"please ple-ase stop " Aaradhya again repeated without opening her eyes.

Vansh opened his fist and grab her hands, feeling his hand on her hand she thought that he wanted to remove her hand from his body, so she herself started detaching her hands but vansh grabbed her hands and made her actions stop.

He turn himself in her arms to face her, her eyes were still closed.

"open your eyes jaan" he said ever so softly while caressing her cheeks with his thumb.

She opened her eyes but didn't dare to look into his eyes, the whole scenario was repeating in her mind , Rahul's bleeding face came in her mind causing a shiver to ran down her spine, she hates blood, she is afraid of it. She was shivering without her knowing. She was getting panick attacks, she needed her pills or else she won't clam down.

Vansh noticed her state so he slowly put her head on his chest where a organ name heart reside, she listened to his heartbeat which surprisingly calm her down.

"it's okay everything is fine I am here " he said softly to not scare her more.

" if anyone ever dare or even think to hurt my wife they have to be ready to face their death very brutally by the devil itself " he said assuring Aaradhya and warning everyone present there with his raging eyes.

Isha and her gang members were now fearing for their death. The devil itself will kill them in his own cruel way.

Aaradhya hugged him more tightly loving the feeling of protectiveness and his warmth. He wrapped his hands around her shoulder and hide her in his chest while glaring and warning everyone present there with his eyes only. Everyone lowered their eyes out of fear.

Aaradhya then remembered that there were many people present there and watching her so she detached herself from him. But soon she missed his warmth.

Vansh took her hands in his hands firmly and motioned her to walk. She started walking and he walked behind her shocking everyone.

They reached towards the car and vansh opened the passenger door for her, she sat on the seat and vansh went to driving seat.

He start the engine, Aaradhya was still shaken up by the incident , her body was clearly telling that she was stressing out herself.

Vansh kept a bar of chocolate on her lap, she looked up to see him and he motioned her to eat it.

A small smile formed on her lips and she took the bar and unwrapped it and start eating it slowly slowly enjoying the chocolate and forgetting about the incident of course she will forget everything when her love is there (chocolate) with her but soon her happiness went away as the chocolate was finished, a sad pout form on her lips but soon she composed herself.

Vansh took a tissue and on the auto pilot mode of the car and went closer to her. He came more closer increasing her heart beat which he heard. Wiping her mouth with tissue he spoke lowly

" don't be sad, I'll give you more chocolates when we will reach home ,okay "

She just nodded not understanding a single word cause her mind was clouded by his thoughts. He then went back to his previous position making her to release a deep breath.

" it will take time till then sleep"

After that no words were exchanged between them and Aaradhya surprisingly slept in the car only, vansh adjusted the seat for her in comfortable manner and cover her with his blazer. And he turn on the music which bring a small smile on Aaradhya face unconsciously.

They reached the mansion, a guard opened the door for him to step out, he then step out of it and went towards her side. Aaradhya was sleeping peacefully so he thought to not wake her up instead he carried her in his arms, whereas Aaradhya woke up quickly and look here and there frightened.

"it's me " he said assuring her.

"put put me down please " she requested him but he shook his head in negative.

"every one-on is watching " she said a little uncomfortable by the gazes she was receiving and also thinking that  he will put her down 

"eyes down " he roared making everyone down there gaze on the ground. After that they both went inside in same posture where sarthak was standing talking to one bodyguard but when he saw them he was shocked, seeing his reaction Aaradhya face became whole red.

"Atleast now pu-t me down plea-se " she said and this time he did as said and as soon as her feet touched the ground she ran into her room with the speed of light being embarrassed. Sarthak chuckled at her behavior

"have you done your given work" vansh asked in his stern voice.

"yes boss " sarthak said composing himself.

"go look after them I am coming " vansh  said

Replying an okay he went not before muttering 'jelly person'.

Here Aaradhya was confused  surprised, flushed and what not .

Confused as why everytime he is near her heart beat just increased.

Surprised as she fell asleep without any pills.

Flushed remembering there intimate movement.

Flushed because of previous movement.

She didn't knew what to do. Her mind was blank so without thinking much she sat down to study distracting herself from all this.

And here vansh went inside a dark room with a wine in his hand drinking it. He switched on the lights of the room.

There was a big red cloth which was covering something. His eyes were helding some passion , obsession and addiction when he looked at it.

He took off the cloth and there was a huge painting of someone . It was the painting of a woman.

She was wearing red colored Indian dress, her hairs were flowing in the air freely, her ears were adoren by simple  earrings, her lips were curved in a beautiful smile , her eyes were shining hiding her sadness. The woman was absolutely beautiful.

The painting looked like real person. And the person was........

Vansh walk towards the painting caress the painting with his hands ever so softly.

Closing his in relaxation he mumbled

"My jaan"

-Ak

----------------------------------------------------------

So what do guys think who is vansh jaan.

Whose painting it was.

Did you liked their moment.

Target 25 votes and 5 comments if you want update today only.

Bye take care and lately happy new year.