ch 3

7 july

Vansh was sitting in his office doing his work then only he heard a knock . He gave permission to the person, opening the door Aayush entered inside the cabin. 

''boss your grandfather called me to inform you that he wants to see you in the haveli by 8 pm. '' aayush informed his boos. Who in return just hummed. Getting the signal aayush went out of the door after wishing him to have a good day.

Vansh was fully concentrated in his work when his phone ringed flashing Samarth's name. He pick the call and said '' speak '' in his usual deadly serious tone. '' boss we caught him ''. ''okay '' saying so he cut the call he got up from his seat and wear his blazer which was on the chair and starts walking outside the cabin . His bodyguards starts following him

He reached his warehouse. His bodyguards salute him. They informed Vansh that mrs mehra is in the cell 21. Vansh directly went to cell 21 where Samarth greet him . Vansh sat on his king chair enjoying the show of mrs mehra's torture .  Sanaya a trusted lady bodyguard of Vansh was beating mr mehra . When Vansh got satisfied with the show he signaled sanaya to stop getting the signal sanaya stopped. Mr mehra was an underground agent who hiding her identity was working as an assistant of Vansh to get information about Vansh illegal business.  Vansh already knew about mr mehra being an underground agent he just wanted to entertain himself for sometimes.

'' so how's the hospitality mr. Mehra.  Everything good '' mocked Vansh

'' i will destroy you king i have the proofs against you '' said mr mehra with a smirk but soon his wiped off from his face and changed into terrified one. Infront of him was his wife who had fun gun pointed on his head.

'' what happen to you now you were talking about something like proof '' asked Vansh to mr mehra who was now standing freeze on the his spot

'' please leave my wife '' mr mehra starts begging for his wife ''please king-g  pleaseee ''

'' proofs '' said Vansh in his demanding voice

'' i can't can't giveee you that ''

'' oh so the proofs are more important than your wife interesting did you hear your husband mrs mehra ''
Asked Vansh to mrs mehra who was looking at his husband who was being brutally beaten to his death.

'' so you are not useful for me so what's the use to leave you alive '' said Vansh while taking out his golden coloured gun which has the lion wearing a crown symbol aiming it on her '' say goodbye to your husband ''
And he pulled the trigger

''stopp please stop i will give-ve you the proofs just don't kill her '' said mr mehra in defeated voice cause he can't complete his life mission but nothing is more important than his wife not even his life mission also.
'' i will give you the proofs please leave her ''

''interesting '' Vansh ordered his left hand Samarth something receiving the order Samarth went towards mr mehra asked him about the proofs.  Mr mehra tell him about the proofs .

After getting the information Samarth told that to Vansh.
'' so my work is done so what's the use to keep you both alive '' saying so he aim the gun on mrs mehra '' no no you can'ttt doo this no please king please '' hearing him a smirk appear on Vansh face and shot

Vansh has shot mrs mehra and she was lying lifeless on the floor mr mehra quiclky ran towards her and took her head on his lap shaking and asking her to wake up while crying.
'' how could you do this with my wife she wasn't even knowing about anything and I even told you a's submit you the proofs also then also you killed her why why '' burst mr mehra fully

'' i hate betrayal mehra and you think to betray me so it's your reward ''

'' just like me someday you will also cry for your love but you won't be able to do anything to save her . You will be helpless and broken but you won't do anything about it. It's my curse to you '' said mr mehra in rage