Letter

But then we heard a knock and I quickly took up my hand. "Carol I can't sleep" we heard Debbie cry

I looked back at her "Looks like you'll have to do that another time" smirked

"Carol?" Debbie sobbed

"Shut the fuck up" Carol groaned as she buckled up her belt "I swear to god I'll kill her"

"Shit was I that good?" I laughed but went up to the door and opened it before Carol could.

After that I helped her get Debbie to sleep. "I have to go now or it'll be weird when Barb comes home tomorrow"

Carol was disappointed that the time had flown by and I could really see it on her face "I like you carol, and I'll miss you" I said when I gave her a hug goodbye

I pulled away from the hug and saw her blush and frantically trying to hide it "but I'll see you soon" I smiled. I knew her ego was too big for her to say it back so she only answered the last sentence I said "
yeah see you soon" she rambled and gave me a kiss.

——

After a week Carols parents had come home. They had phoned me and we talked about Carol and agreed she needed the study help to continue. Mr Denning said that they were going to be home at least for a week and that they were so thankful for all my help.

Barbra had told me everything that Danny and her did that night and that she was 99% sure they were going to be a couple soon. I was so happy for her.

——
It had gone two days since I saw her and I was so eager to see her again. That wasn't until I found out she had gone on a school trip for three days and I was supposed to start help her on Wednesday and that was the day she had left. I was supposed to help her 3-4 times a week but Mr and Mrs Denning told me they needed some space. Now what that was supposed to mean I didn't know.

I felt sad when I heard that she had left even though it would only be three days. My thoughts flew away when my mom yelled from the kitchen "Elizabeth there mail here for you"

I didn't even want to go up and take the mail as I was so tired from school, but I did anyway. I took the envelope and went back to my room. I put my ashtray on my stomach and lit a cigarette.

I opened it up carefully and started reading 'I'll be back at Friday I think, I didn't even know that I was going until my stupid dad made me. If it wasn't for you I would be happy to get away from those cunts but now I'm angry because I wanted to be with you" my heart melted because I knew who it was from, but her hand writing was bad so it took me a while to read. "And don't laugh at this because I said I missed you, you said it first so remember that" god even through mail she was as cocky and bossy as usual, it made me laugh.

I heard the bell ring it was Barb so I quickly hugged the letter and hid it in my closet.