Dont cry

Barbra found me in school standing by my locker taking out some books "so shall we go out tonight?" She asked with a smile "Danny asked me if we wanted to come to the bar, maybe he'll take me home to him after?"

"Yeah sure but I have to study with carol first"

"Gosh, when is it going to end" Barbra exclaimed

"Barb it has only gone like a week she won't fix her grades that easy besides doesn't the bar open like late?" I laughed

"Yeah I have to take debbie to fucking practice so I can drive you home to us after school, and you have fun with my sister" she laughed while taking another way to her class

Yeah with your sister you thought, fun huh? Yeah you really wanted to have fun with her. The last days you had found yourself thinking about carol so much more she was really special.

——

There she was again standing by her locker with that tight jeans skirt and a sweatshirt, Carol thought while admiring Elizabeth from afar. She felt hot and bothered when Elizabeth bowed down to pick up her pencil that had fallen to the floor, and you could almost see everything. Fuck that was hot, carol thought but her jaw clenched when a guy came up to Elizabeth and picked up her pencil.

She turned around to face her locker 'don't cry, don't you dare fucking cry' she whispered to herself while looking around for her science book. It wasn't there 'gosh had she really been that stupid and forgotten it?'

——

After school was done I found Barb waiting for me in the school parking lot  "I can't fucking till tonight it's going to be awesome!" She exclaimed when I hopped in the passenger seat.

"Yeah sure it will be great, I think I'll wear this skirt do you think it looks nice on me?"

"As long as Danny doesn't look at you" she giggled "no but it really suits you all guys are going to drool all over you"

You didn't give a fuck about which guys looked at you as long as Carol saw you. That's why you had changed before finishing school so you could have it on while being with her and then later for the night out.

"By the way Carols probably not home yet but she will be in like 20 min or so, you can just chill in my room or something" she said

Debbie came out the front door wearing her costume. She looked absolutely adorable and she quickly said hi and ran to car as Barbra was fake threatening her with that they wouldn't go if they didn't hurry.

"Bye Ellie ,see you later" Barb shouted as they started to back out from the driveway

You went inside and was just about to go into barbs room when you noticed carols door was open, it was like a sign to go in there and so you did. You smelled 
her pillows gosh they smelled so good, you picked up her science book and figured you could correct and read through her answers while waiting for her.
As you looked through the pages a note fell out, you thought about it but couldn't resist and so you opened it up.

Carol had drawn many hearts "I would kill anyone who looks at her the wrong way" was scrabbled down and "C+E=<3" before you put it back again in her book you read "the things I would do to her" You can't sit here and read her private things, you thought for yourself and put it all back in its place.
But that sentence really had a chokehold on your mind the rest of the evening.

After two hours Barb opened carols door "you ready? Danny is going to be here in 10 minutes or so" she said to me

"Yeah sure" I said with a smile while I started packing down my notes

"Where the fuck are you going?" Carol asked

Barb didn't answer her but instead walked over to her mirror to touch up her makeup "fuck I can't believe he's here soon" She exclaimed.

I nodded and realized this night out was only going to be about Danny "and yeah Carol you watch Debbie until tomorrow"