'How are they?'

'Fine, they threaten the god of death to do something every day but I'm superior to him. So, now they are trying to provoke me in one way or another, to calm them down I gave them a little something ~'

'What is it?'

'im not telling you!'

Cale frowned like he was talking to a child.

"I don't want to meet these people and those nobles again." Cale certainly didn't have the energy to be polite to all these pesky people again.

"No need, you still have powers that you didn't use from the White Star, remember!"

Cale had to think a little before remembering when the white star had taken on the appearance of his father.

"I didn't take the mask with me." Cale had locked all the powers in the mask that the white star wore with the power Embrace, but they remained in his world.

"I can fix that!"

His space bag had appeared on his bed with the mask inside.

"What kind of God are you?"

"It's a secret, but I've been giving you a lot of clues from the start!"

Cale decided to think about it later, he had other things to do now. He iss just going to protect Basen, no one else.

On the day of the incident, at first everything went smoothly. The nobles and the common people were present on the square when the terrorists appeared. They were able to recover all the explosive objects that were present on the people and present on the square and kept them away before they can do any damage.

Cale simply observed this from afar, hidden among the common people. He had completely changed his appearance. His hair and eyes were brown like a person from the normal population, nothing garish like his usual red hair even his clothes matched. Nothing to  stand out, it was a perfect cover.

He was accompanied by the little black dragon who did not want to stay at the villa despite the present danger, only the cat children remained. The little dragon reported all enemy movements like Choi Han's group.

"They stopped all the bombs!"

As the mad magician spoke, Cale observed Alberu on the podium and the nobles around him. In his world it was chaos.

Only Basen's group seemed to be calm, Cale mentally praised Basen. He would certainly make a good future earl.

Radika was talking about his failure, but no one seemed to understand the words until the other two bombs appeared.

"As expected, they are stupid. " Cale whispered.

'You know you can go kill the mage with Instant without damage, right?' The god reminded him.

'And end up being their hero, no thanks.'

His eyes were still on the bombs as the black dragon promised to protect him.

'Wouldn't it be nice to kill the person who made your people suffer? Even if he is already dead in your world, you can kill him with your own hands here.'

Cale didn't answer, it was certainly true but...

'And the owner of this body?'

'No one will doubt that it's not him, even if he's not in the county. Everyone must think he's somewhere drinking and fighting. And with your old power, no one will know your true appearance. Just have fun!'

'Very good.' A vicious smile was on his face, for once he could act with overwhelming force himself.

Cale activated Instant, his gaze became blank and everything stopped on his turn. Even if he no longer had a counter move, he could only use it for a short time.

With his wind powers, he rushed towards the mad mage and took out a small dagger from his space bag before stabbing directly into the mage's heart. Making sure that this time, he really is dead.

Once the world returned to its normal state all that remained was the dead body of the mage falling on the square with a man on top with a knife in his hand dripping blood.

Everyone's gazes fell on the mage's corpse before looking towards the person responsible for this. They didn't know if he was an ally or an enemy, but he seemed to have killed the mage so easily. He is certainly not to be taken lightly.

Choi han's group quickly arrived beside him. After killing the other two terrorists they turned their attention to him.

" Who are you?" It was Ron who asked even though he already knew the answer.

" Person." With this word, the dagger in his hand flew towards the assassin with his ancient wind power suporting it. The assassin avoided it without problem.

Lock and Rosalyn had not moved from their places while Choi han and Beacrox were on guard, their swords in their hands.

"It is true that I couldn't take my revenge on you..." Cale muttered as he looked at Choi han.

"Hurt him but don't kill him." Cale spoke to no one, but those involved understood. Three spears infused with the power of rock and wind flew in the direction of Choi Han who dodged them at first. It was as if they are alive and adapting to its speed and strength.

One ended up slaching his arm with enough force to make a deep cut obviously it was the one holding his sword. He couldn't continue to hold it; the sword then fell on the square.

" What are you doing?! You're not here to save our world?! " Choi han shouted at Cale, he didn't think he could get close to him. The young master seemed stronger than in his original world.

"No, I already told you. I save whoever I want, and you're not one of them. But it's more pleasant to see someone sink than to kill them right away, don't you agree? » He asked the question innocently, which was wrong with the current situation.

'You're strangely convincing as a villain you know? Better than the white star!' The god seemed delighted.

'I got to see a new personality in my dear Cale!' He continued to talk in his mind, but Cale ignored him.

The others around Choi Han tried to approach him but Cale activated his aura which affected everyone, even the people present in the square. The weakest fell to their knees on the ground while the others struggled to remain standing.

The group of heroes had the most difficulty, notably Choi han who was hit the hardest besides the blood still flowing from his arm, it was difficult for him to move, and no one could help him under this stifling atmosphere.

"*sigh* Still so pathetic..." His gaze passed over Choi han, Alberu, Ron and Beacrox.

The pressure eased once he disappeared from the place but he left a strong impression on everyone, a new enemy had appeared and he was powerful enough to hurt a sword master.

Shortly after, a crisis rassemblement was held at the palace with the king, nobles and heroes.

"We must take action to protect our kingdom!"

"He's a dangerous individual!"

The words that echoed in the room were the same, everyone was afraid.

"Excuse me your highness, but this person seemed to know you and so do you." Her gaze rested on him and the group of heroes, the duchess had noticed certain words used by this person.

"I'm sorry but this is the first time we've seen him." Alberu quickly rejected even if he wanted to denounce young master Cale, he couldn't. The god had already sent them a warning to keep quiet.

He clenched his fist discreetly, the young master has gone too far but he can do nothing to stop him.