𝔼𝕣𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕤 & 𝕌𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕤𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕀𝕤𝕤𝕦𝕖𝕤🥀

Start from the beginning

His ears slightly twitched as his brows raised in realization. "You... I know you. You're that herbivore from orientation who couldn't use magic." He approached you, leaning in closer and...sniffing you!? You found it rather odd, though you did suppose it made some sense since he was "half-lion." Fortunately, he pulled away after a few moments. "Huh. It's true. You don't smell of magic at all, but I sense the smell of...ocean, water? Hm. I didn't even know water had any scent. Well, can't say it'd be much fun to hurt someone as helpless. Still gonna do it, though."

"I dunno what's up with this guy, but when he looks at me, it makes every follicle of fur stand on end..." Grim recoiled, slightly hiding his small figure behind your leg.

"No one gets to stomp on my tail and just walk away without payin' the price. I'm in a bad mood on account of bein' woken up from my nap, too. That's gonna cost you a tooth." The lion's tone changed from annoyance to smugness.

"Y/n! Cheese it!" Grim pulled on your leg, ready to bolt away. However, before Grim could escape, and before the lion could start a brawl, a new voice arrived.

"Leona! There you are!" A male with bluish-gray eyes, sandy-blonde hair- darker fades in front and top of his head, and hyena ears and tail. "I knew I'd find you here! We got after-school classes today, remember?" He glanced at you and Grim, raising a curious brow.

"Ugh... And now I've got this guy on my tail..." Leona grimaced, rubbing his temples.

The dirty-blonde hyena turned his attention back at the lion."Leona, you've already had to repeat one year. If you get held back again, we'll be in the same grade!"

"Oh, put a sock in it already. I'm tired of all yer yappin', Ruggie." Leona sighed in frustration.

"Look, you think I like always being on your case? C'mon, man. You act like it'd be hard for you. You could skate through life if you'd just TRY. Come on! Let's go already!" The hyena, who you now knew identified as Ruggie, persuaded impatiently.

Leona clicked his tongue and glanced over his shoulder to glare at you and Grim. "Hrmph... Next time you stink up my territory, there's gonna be a price to pay, herbivores!" He then turned his head back and begrudgingly walked off, along with Ruggie trailing behind him.

"Myah! I don't like the sound of that! What's is up with this nutso?" Grim slightly shivered.

"That black-and-gold armband Cater mentioned, along with that "vibe"... Savanaclaw?" You pondered to yourself. The sudden sound of Ace's voice removed you from your thoughts.

"Yo, guys, we found baskets and tongs." The ginger called out, waving his hand around in the air to catch your attention, whilst his other arm was occupied with the supplies.

"What in the world happened to you two?" Deuce's gaze darted back and forth between you and Grim, a hint of concern.

"Oh, right, the chestnuts! We gotta gather those chestnuts so I can get my tart on!" Grim's eyes further widened as he recalled. "We'll fill 'em in on the crazy groundskeeper while we forage." Grim leaped on to your shoulder, stabilizing himself with his paws.

✩▆▅▃▂▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫▂▃▅▆✩

"...and then he peaced out!" Grim finished his summarization of the events that occurred regarding the moody lion.

"Yeah, no way was that guy the groundskeeper." Ace commented.

"Y'know, now that I think about it, he WAS wearin' the golden vest of that Pajama-clog dorm." Grim crossed his arms.