Ocean of tears

Alice was now shrunken to the size of mouse and she was pretty much lost amidst the grass. She was delighted to feel like garden fairy aand was running around.

"This is so much fun!"

Alice was just fooling around until she relised that somebody was missing from the scene. "Lorelei?" She called out and looked around. "She found a butterfly didn't she"

Alice was kind of disappointed. She found a really enchanting flower but relised that she is too small to pluck it.

"This is... Magnificent" she said in admiration for the plant.

"Why thank you, young lady" the flower spoke up.

"Ahh!" She almost shrieked but calmed down remembering that she was not in a normal world.

"My name is Makatza, you look wayyy~ too tiny to be a human,  are you a fairy? I mean you got the ethereal visuals so I won't be surprised if you were"

"Thank you kind woman but no, I am a mere human. My name is Alice. My friend gave me some biscuits which made me small"

"Oh my! That is not good. May I know their name? I might help" [M]

"Oh her name is Lorelei" [A]

"Lorelei huh? Sounds familiar" [M]

"You know her?" [A]

"Maybe if you go left to the carrot field, you can find her house" [M]

"Carrot.. field?" [A]

"Over there" Makatza points to the carrot field not far from where they were standing.

"Oh thank you so much!" Alice rushed towards the carrot field and the grass kept getting larger and longer. She finally reached a Tiny yet charmer english cottage.

She knocked on the door, '' come in '' a familiar voice called out. Alice hurriedly went inside but the whole area seemed to be a large hall with only locked doors on the sides. She went to the middle of it, right under the huge, beautifully designed chandelier. The place looked exactly like a ballroom of a castle

"Lorelei are you here?" She yelled to nothing in particular.

There were giggling sounds of the same familiar voice. She got a bit scared but then felt somebody pulling her entire body in different directions. Oh no! The magic of the cookie is wearing off!

She got bigger and was now half the size of the ballroom. She looked like somebody who was 9 feet tall even when she was merely 5 '' 7.

She walked around the room and then sat near the corner plotting her next move.

"I think I- ouch! This place is a bit small for me I think I should eat another bite of that cookie" she said as she took out a biscuit and took a bite. Uh-oh, wrong cookie!

She grew drastically in size and her head was now touching the ceiling. "Goodness what have I done!" She could now see the second floor quite clearly.

.
.

"Oh my! You've grown a lot!" A lady said while walking through a looked door and staring at Alice with a hand on her heart.

Alice froze for a second. She could not believe her eyes. "Mom?" She recited.

"Yes, dear?" The woman said while smiling at Alice. Alice was surprised. The woman who left her when she was merely 6 years old has now returned!

"Where did you go?" She said in a shaky voice with tears on the verge of falling.

"I was right beside you the whole time!" She said in a reassuring tone and smiled gently.

Alice quickly shifted positions to hug her mother but when she finally reached, she relised that she was just hallucinating. Alice couldn't hold back her tears anymore and broke down crying. "If I knew your car would crash, then I would have never let you work that stupid extra shift of your job" she complained while sobbing.

Her tears where huge and started to fill up the entire hall. Alice's foot sunk into the ocean she had cried. She tried to get a hold of herself and with a trembling hand, she tried to unlock a door on the second floor which had no lock.

She held the handle and tried to open it. Uh-oh the magic is wearing of again! Alice held on to the door handle firmly as she was transforming again. She was pulled to the second floor with no stairs to go back down.

She sighed and opened the door.

Meanwhile-

Avi was simply roaming around the area without thinking much until he found a well built building of white colour which had a delicate design and patterns made in cold colours. It looked mesmerizing and so it had easily caught Avi's eye.

He went inside without knocking because he was to lost admiring the piece of art but to his surprise, the door wasn't opened by him.

.
.
.

"This looks magnificent" he said while getting a hold of the door, still admiring the building. "Woah"

"Avi!" Alice said as she came face to face with Alexander. "Alice, hello!"

"This place look so good! I wonder- woah!" They both accidentally stumbled right into the ocean of tears.

"Are we in some inbuilt pool? Well a comparatively large inbuilt pool?"

"Oh um yeah, crazy right?" Alice didn't want to worry him so she kept quiet.

Alice looked around to find a way out of the water body, but she heard a cheerful dolphin instead. "Is that a dolphin?"

"No that is a rat"

"...don't joke around"

"I'm not kidding dumbass look over there"

Alice turned to the direction from where the voice had came and she actually found a rat casually swimming. Well, a giant one.

"Hello there!" Both said in unison. grabbing the attention of the mouse

"Greetings"

"Um by any chance do you know where the main door lies?"

"What main door? We're at the Lystin sea."

"What."
.
.
.
.
.

[A/N: this was supposed to be longer but I have no idea how to continue so it'll be in the next chapter. Also, adapted from 'Alice in wonderland']