Miroh

As they enter the door, they are directly teleported in the middle of a maze-like garden.

They all could feel the breeze blowing through and the sound of trees dancing to the slight wind.

There was a huge flag in white colour in the middle of the garden, signifying some sort of starting point.

All of them decided on the fact that they would all go in different ways and come back after about ten minutes to discuss what to do next.

Marcel's POV

Marcel went to a path which was south-east from the centre. He could feel that somebody was staring but decided to not worry.

He soon reached a small cottage surrounded by a garden and knocked.

The door swung open and the person who attended to him was a... Rabbit?

He surely was surprised but remembered whatever had been happening and asked for directions.

"Hello?"

"Greetings, visitor! I assume you came here for directions? But I would love to invite you to a tea party with my friend!"

"I would love to enjoy a cup of tea with you but currently I am in a rush so can you tell me how I can go back to the real world?"

"I will only tell you how after you try the tea I made."

"Oh um"

"Come on"

"Okay!"

Soon Marcel entered the cottage and was welcomed by a garden with a small gathering going on between the Rabbit and a man.

"Oh, Peter you're back- Oh what a lovely man! May I have your name?" The old man chimed as he saw Marcel arrive with Peter the Rabbit.

"Thank you! My name is Marcel, It's a pleasure to meet you" Marcel rejoiced.

"Well since you're here, I would love to invite you to a small tea party!" The old man cheered.

"Well let's see."

Both the old man and the rabbit guided Marcel to the table and served him with a teacup and varities of biscuits. He enjoyed a few and decided to ask for the directions again.

"Your Tea party was surely amazing! I really appreciate your friendliness but now I have to continue my merry way. Can you please tell me where I might find that path back to the real world?"

"There's no such thing as 'Real world' but if you're so desperate then you may head to the centre of the maze. There is an oak tree with a door which might lead you where you want to go" The old man responded while munching on a cookie.

"Thank you!"

Lorelei's POV

Lorelei went North-west from the centre and was greeted by a Little cottage. She to knocked on the door but nobody was inside so she went inside. The smell of rose filled the air and It was a lot colder than outside, Perfect after running through a maze right under the sun!

She found nothing of use but decided to check one last time. She found a small box of pink colour, what could it possibly be? She opened it out of curiosity and it was... A box of cookies!

She was delighted to see pastel coloured cookies inside and wanted to try one. She was really attracted by two of the biscuits, One of yellow colour with orange embroidery and othe of pink with red hearts.

She bit onto the pink one first. It smelt like strawberries, she really enjoyed the first bite but as she was about to have another, the world, grew? Oh no! Lorelei had became tiny!

"This is nice, wait is the world growing or am I shrinking? Oh no!"

She was utterly confused about what to do next and decided to have a bite on the yellow one because of the last fantasy show she watched. It worked! She had grown back! But, a bit way to much..?

"Oh dear heavens! what should I do?"

"Wait what if I bit both of them at the same time? Yes! This might work!"

She had a bite from both the cookies at once and Alas! She was now normal in size.

She decided to keep both the biscuits with her just in case.

.
.

Alice was walking through a path, South-east from the centre and it was not a wide but a long path surrounded by trees. She was trying to find a way out. She stumbled upon a little cotage.

It looked mesmerizing and smelled like roses. She was admiring the view until she was bumped by someone.

"Goodness when did you come here?" Lorelei said as she was walking out while stuffing her pockets with the cookies.

"Oh hello, I guess we both were amused by the same cottage."

"Yea it is so pretty"

"I know right"

"Btw what do you have in you pockets?"

"Oh, look! these biscuits are magical yk"

"Magical?"

"Yes! If you eat the orange one you will grow in size and vice versa."

"Omg this sounds fun!"

"Try one!"

Alice took the pink cookie and bit onto it. As soon as she took a bite the cookie melted in her mouth, it had a soft yet rejuvenating strawberry scent.

Lorelei found a flying caterpillar which turned into butterfly mid-air. The scene was captivating. Lorelei was admiring the scene and went to catch the butterfly

Meanwhile..

Alice had shrunk and was now the size of a grasshopper.

.
.
.

[A/N: yes I am updating stories in the middle of my exams. Btw chem is hard]